Gas Safety Certificate- CP12 required

Hi,

I can put you in touch with someone who does them for us for a lot cheaper then your agent is charging. It will be around £40-45 if that is any help? PM me your details and I will ask him to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Steve (corgigasman) does mine for me. Nice guy and he should be cheaper than your letting agent but I can't price work on his behalf!!!

The gas safety certificate is due on our rental property at the end of this month. Is anyone available to do this please? Unfortunately I cannot get hold of the guy who did it last year for £30 and our rental agents want £85 + vat to do it!

Please send me a PM if you can do this in the last week of July. The house is in S2.

Its not the price of the certificate but the quality of the engineer. He has to be Gas Safety Registered now, and not Corgi registered.

Its not the price of the certificate but the quality of the engineer. He has to be Gas Safety Registered now, and not Corgi registered.

made me smile...true statement...not applicable to alot on here who want cheap.

I'm sure someone will quote £29.99 ....or am i jst being a little cynical..:roll:

Steve (corgigasman) does mine for me. Nice guy and he should be cheaper than your letting agent but I can't price work on his behalf!!!

Cheers Dan. Would almost certainly be much cheaper, but price is dependent on number and type of gas appliances. Let me know what type of appliances and happy to give a price and fit you in at your convenience, cheers, Steve

Thanks for all the replies, I am currently on holiday in Italy but have got more than enough info from this thread, thanks very much! Will be in touch with people in due course.

The property is in the S4 area and has 3 appliances...

Can you please quote me for a gas certificate

by calling 0789 658 7192

Thank You

made me smile...true statement...not applicable to alot on here who want cheap.

I'm sure someone will quote £29.99 ....or am i jst being a little cynical..:roll:

not quite 29.99 but I 'll be open and honest with my prices unlike some others !

certificate with boiler and cooker £48

certificate with boiler cooker and fire £66

Mike

Can you give me a quote to renew my gas certificates

Property 1. S7 Combi Boiler & Replace Gas Hob 60cm

Property 2. S4 Combi Boiler

Property 3. S4 Gas Cooker Combi Boiler and Gas Fire

Property 4. S4 Combi Boiler

Can you please send me a IM with your prices and a date when you can complete or call me on 07896587192

Thank You

Can you give me a quote to renew my gas certificates

Property 1. S7 Combi Boiler & Replace Gas Hob 60cm

Property 2. S4 Combi Boiler

Property 3. S4 Gas Cooker Combi Boiler and Gas Fire

Property 4. S4 Combi Boiler

Can you please send me a IM with your prices and a date when you can complete or call me on 07896587192

Thank You[/quote

Hi pm sent cheers jon at JB Heating.

Job type: Temporary

Location of job: beighton

Further details

Hi I need someone to do gas and electrical checks on a sold stc house there aren't any problems just something the buyers are requesting. Thanks