Darnall, trouble again!

Yes but what about the 25% who're Asian isn't that dissproportianate regarding their percentage of the population?
That is the whole point isn't it.

That and the victims of that 25% being majority white ?

Add gangs to the mix instead of individuals and the figures are more startling and why it needs addressing with rational debate.

Edited by kimba

I've done the maths.

half unknown= 50%

White = 38%

Asian =25%

total 113%

erm, spot the (?deliberate?) mistake?

I thought that. But that's what it said. But it did say "about half" and not half. I was asking what's the percentage of Asians in the population x the 25% this will give a true picture..

You mean they're worse?:o

who's worse than who? i was bred and born in Pitsmoor and know Darnall very very well and Darnall NOW is a s*** tip nothing like Pitsmoor, yes you can point out the bad things that happen in these districts and make them sound awful but then you can do that with any district and Pitsmoor has not had the problems that has been mentioned above about Darnall i dont know when you were in pitsmoor but just look at the people down there they are all happy and they and the W indians do mix as regards shooting whos had the most in the last few years Totley district or Pitsmoor?

I don't agree with the 'make a stand' sentiment because that implies some sort of conflict and that's not what we need to get on but certainly we need to do some waking up.

sorry it came across like that, i don't want conflict either, but it makes you wonder how bad is it going to get before there is some kind of conflict ? - hopefully not in my lifetime :|

who's worse than who? i was bred and born in Pitsmoor and know Darnall very very well and Darnall NOW is a s*** tip nothing like Pitsmoor, yes you can point out the bad things that happen in these districts and make them sound awful but then you can do that with any district and Pitsmoor has not had the problems that has been mentioned above about Darnall i dont know when you were in pitsmoor but just look at the people down there they are all happy and they and the W indians do mix as regards shooting whos had the most in the last few years Totley district or Pitsmoor?

agree - i was raised in pitsmoor aswell on pye bank rd, it got bad in the late 80's but since then has come on no end, areas of darnall like firth park is a total hovel, hellish even !

sorry it came across like that, i don't want conflict either, but it makes you wonder how bad is it going to get before there is some kind of conflict ? - hopefully not in my lifetime :|
I know what your saying, hopefully things won't get worse in this country because we in the UK know that the likes of ethnic cleansing is morally wrong, but how many previously good nations ended up down that road when there economies stalled and there was mass unemployment and people in poverty ?

At some stage there must be a tipping point where that sort of thing happens and we must realize communities need to be strong and stick together, putting aside differences, otherwise conflict can turn into genocide, so we should be careful how situations are handled now to save problems in the future.

I know what your saying, hopefully things won't get worse in this country because we in the UK know that the likes of ethnic cleansing is morally wrong,

Well the Romans had communial baths 2000 years ago so there's no excuse for the ethnics not being clean

I don't agree with the 'make a stand' sentiment because that implies some sort of conflict and that's not what we need to get on but certainly we need to do some waking up.

What does that mean in practice? What are you suggesting needs to be done?

What does that mean in practice? What are you suggesting needs to be done?

What are you suggesting? lets hear you'r opinion.

agree - i was raised in pitsmoor aswell on pye bank rd, it got bad in the late 80's but since then has come on no end, areas of darnall like firth park is a total hovel, hellish even !

just for the record born and bred Spital Street

just for the record born and bred Spital Street

..braggin or complainin, kidley? ;)

Hi Boy

all i know when i lived down there they where the happiest days of my life i didnt know it though.