Darnall, trouble again!

the best thing to do with darnall, is to blow it up its a dump. had some good times there in the 80s so sad when i pass by now :(

the best thing to do with darnall, is to blow it up its a dump. had some good times there in the 80s so sad when i pass by now :(

same as firth park - what a dump these days :(

Darnall aint all bad its just getting run down and the new people there arnt bothered about making it a better place just bothered about what they can take out not put in. As long as they can get to the shops and bookies they are happy, alot of people must work nights or part time because when ever iv got a day off or come home early there is allways pelnty of kosovans outside coral bookies

Your not kidding there mate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacklev1

the best thing to do with darnall, is to blow it up its a dump. had some good times there in the 80s so sad when i pass by now

But what are you going to do with the people, are you going to deposit them on somebody elses doorstep so that they can run that area down as well?

Your not kidding there mate.
Don't foreget Burngreave and the Rock St district as well.

Don't foreget Burngreave and the Rock St district as well.

no comparison m8t

according to the lads from darnall....these eastern europeans....are dragging the area down into the gutter...like they are doing in tinsley and rotherham...why do the council keep housing them amongst the asian population......this leads to tension.....

They should house them down the Falls Road in Belfast, that would be fun.

They should house them down the Falls Road in Belfast, that would be fun.

. . . and for those who prefer the country life, perhaps Crossmaglen.

The report says about half of offenders ethnicity is unknown 38% are white and 25% Asian?

You do the math. What percentage of the country are Asian? You've provided evidence that disproves your argument. Well done, is that what's called a paradox?

I've done the maths.

half unknown= 50%

White = 38%

Asian =25%

total 113%

erm, spot the (?deliberate?) mistake?

no comparison m8t

You mean they're worse?:o

I've done the maths.

half unknown= 50%

White = 38%

Asian =25%

total 113%

erm, spot the (?deliberate?) mistake?

Yes but what about the 25% who're Asian isn't that dissproportianate regarding their percentage of the population?