Darnall, trouble again!

Take a drive one night about 1-2 in the morning and see who is wondering the streets, not in town i mean around different estates and you will see it yourself.

Nobody is saying they are asking for it, the sad fact is that it is mostly white girls hanging about at the time these abusers are on the prowl.

So you are still saying that only males should be out at night.The sad fact is that these men! that are prowling round in there cars are perverts.

So you are still saying that only males should be out at night.The sad fact is that these men! that are prowling round in there cars are perverts.

What i'm saying is when out at night i have seen 1 or 2 girls wondering about in an area without good reason and if an abuser is about he may stop to try grooming.

I agree that these abusers prowling about are nonces.

You are working on the premise that abuse only happens at night, when in reality grooming does not have a time frame.

I ordered a curry from a shop in Rotherham and the delivery driver, who must have easily been about 30, had 3 white girls in the back of his car who were dressed like tarts and about 13 year old and not a day over. This was just after 6 at night and Im sure these girls were looking for attention of some sorts and maybe liked the idea of being driven around for the night by an older man in a sporty car, but what happens after that when this bloke decides he want something more than friend ship for his troubles ? do these groomed girls deserve being tampered with by a man who should know better ?

Im not saying he was doing anything with them but alarm bells ring and him even driving them around in the first place while he worked is not natural.

This is defiantly a clash of cultures and a nasty side of multiculturalism and nothing to do with the fact that young (white) girls are not locked up in the family home after 18:00 hours.

Young Asian male delivery drivers are notorious for driving around with young white girls in the cars with them.

I once lived right across the road from a crap hole curry house on lower Shiregreen and the drivers there were terrible for it, blatantly trying to nail young girls, some of them were no older than 14.

You are working on the premise that abuse only happens at night, when in reality grooming does not have a time frame.

I ordered a curry from a shop in Rotherham and the delivery driver, who must have easily been about 30, had 3 white girls in the back of his car who were dressed like tarts and about 13 year old and not a day over. This was just after 6 at night and I'm sure these girls were looking for attention of some sorts and maybe liked the idea of being driven around for the night by an older man in a sporty car, but what happens after that when this bloke decides he want something more than friend ship for his troubles ? do these groomed girls deserve being tampered with by a man who should know better ?

I'm not saying he was doing anything with them but alarm bells ring and him even driving them around in the first place while he worked is not natural.

This is defiantly a clash of cultures and a nasty side of multiculturalism and nothing to do with the fact that young (white) girls are not locked up in the family home after 18:00 hours.

With regards the delivery driver you should have phoned the police, i don't agree with this type of behaviour.

It's got nothing to do with multiculturalism but has a lot to do with parents knowing where there daughters are.

I have a daughter myself who is 3 and i treat women how i expect people to treat my daughter which is with respect.

I would check to see what my daughter is up to just to be sure she is safe, it is part of being a parent to watch over your kids.

My Mrs says I'm going to be a Victorian dad type dad but the sad truth is i know what goes on out there but unfortunately a lot of parents don't or don't care.

No, I'm not saying that at all.

I'm saying that if you were a man who wanted to target teenage or younger girls to groom for sex you would be wanting to target the vulnerable ones - the ones who'll be out late, the ones who come from broken homes and lack parental supervision, the ones who might already be drinkers or drug takers the ones who don't have anyone that cares enough to ask where they were or who gave them that money or bought them the booze.

That's a profile that's very largely answered by white girls rather than Asian girls.

i.e. It's not their whiteness that makes them attractive, it's their vulnerability that's the attraction.

No, he (and I) are suggesting that vulnerable white girls in the UK exist in great numbers than vulnerable girls from other communities.

Take a drive one night about 1-2 in the morning and see who is wondering the streets, not in town i mean around different estates and you will see it yourself.

Nobody is saying they are asking for it, the sad fact is that it is mostly white girls hanging about at the time these abusers are on the prowl.

I think were missing certain points, grooming by abusers doesn’t just take place on street corners with vulnerable youngsters, in the recent Sheffield case it was highlighted many of the victims were initially contacted by a younger member of the Asian group, usually around the same age as the victim, they were then introduced to older members, the places they were approached were Shopping/Leisure centres, schools, fairs & parks. One particular victim stated that she was overwhelmed with the affection of the younger Asian, on meeting his older ‘cousin’ she was driven out of town & raped several times, and she was apparently first approached in Meadowhall. Furthermore social network sites also play their part, how many SF members on here have daughters, who use Face****rs, can honestly say they know everything that their daughters are doing whilst using such sites, that young Asian or white kid on the other end may not be all what he seems, most will be innocent.

As for one of the reasons why Asian males prefer to groom white British girls, is because they are seen as white trash, not my words but those from a Muslim activist from West Yorkshire, who since partaking in a Ch4 documentary has received death threats. Although the vulnerability of some of the victims plays a part it cannot be used to apportion blame, the abuser knows he is doing wrong, preying on the innocence & lack of life experience of the youngster. If an Asian was to groom, rape even date another Asian girl, he knows his community wouldn’t just exile him, he’d be hunted down, & punished sometimes terminally dealt with.

It appears to me that certain members of ethnic communities see the grooming & raping of white children as more acceptable than if it was their own ethnicity. After the recent court case in Sheffield I noticed the silence from the community in which these men were from, quite deafening, I’ve yet to seen one Asian member to publicly condemn them, in fact I have no doubts if they were to receive some form of vigilante punishment from relatives of the abused it’d be seen as a racial attack.

I think were missing certain points, grooming by abusers doesn’t just take place on street corners with vulnerable youngsters, in the recent Sheffield case it was highlighted many of the victims were initially contacted by a younger member of the Asian group, usually around the same age as the victim, they were then introduced to older members, the places they were approached were Shopping/Leisure centres, schools, fairs & parks. One particular victim stated that she was overwhelmed with the affection of the younger Asian, on meeting his older ‘cousin’ she was driven out of town & raped several times, and she was apparently first approached in Meadowhall. Furthermore social network sites also play their part, how many SF members on here have daughters, who use Face****rs, can honestly say they know everything that their daughters are doing whilst using such sites, that young Asian or white kid on the other end may not be all what he seems, most will be innocent.

As for one of the reasons why Asian males prefer to groom white British girls, is because they are seen as white trash, not my words but those from a Muslim activist from West Yorkshire, who since partaking in a Ch4 documentary has received death threats. Although the vulnerability of some of the victims plays a part it cannot be used to apportion blame, the abuser knows he is doing wrong, preying on the innocence & lack of life experience of the youngster. If an Asian was to groom, rape even date another Asian girl, he knows his community wouldn’t just exile him, he’d be hunted down, & punished sometimes terminally dealt with.

It appears to me that certain members of ethnic communities see the grooming & raping of white children as more acceptable than if it was their own ethnicity. After the recent court case in Sheffield I noticed the silence from the community in which these men were from, quite deafening, I’ve yet to seen one Asian member to publicly condemn them, in fact I have no doubts if they were to receive some form of vigilante punishment from relatives of the abused it’d be seen as a racial attack.

What do you want muslims to do start marching the streets, do other races do it when a nonce of their race is convicted?

If these perverts were killed in vigilante actions then other muslims would rightly say they had it coming.

Type "age of Joseph when he married mary" and it brings loads of links up so i'm not making it up and there is no smoke without fire as the saying goes.

Link 1= http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm

Link 2= http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081020023442AAh7jxd

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll

It's one thing being sarcastic but read below and tell us what you think of methuselah living for 969years. And Noah Claypole was 950.

Methuselah claimed his pension for 904 years

Answer: Methuselah is the oldest man mentioned in the Bible. He lived to be 969 years of age (Gen. 5: 21-27). In view of the precision of the language and the chronology of events, it is apparent 969 is to be understood as a literal number.

The longevity of antediluvian man. Men before the flood lived much longer than men lived after the flood (notice from Adam to Noah, Gen. 5). The average age of the nine patriarchs (excluding Enoch) was 912 years (Gen. 5). The Bible presents the world before the flood as being a "different world" in a number of important ways, not just man's longevity (Gen. 2-6; 2 Pet. 3: 6).

Something happened to cause man to have a much shorter life-span. It is a Biblical fact that there was a slow decline in life-span from 950 years for Noah to 205 years for Terah (Gen. 11), and down to 70 years when Moses wrote Psalm 90: 10. We need to remember that man was created as an immortal being, but sin brought about death (Rom. 5: 12).

My parents moved from t'Cliffe to Greenland Estate in Darnall in the late 70's, and I have memories of a great childhood, growing up there.

As kids, we used to play out as a group, not being a nuisance, and only went in when one of our parents shouted us in.

Now, you could'nt pay me enough to live there.

Has 'multicultural' worked in Darnall? Has it <removed>. If anything it's driven people away.

You only have to look at what happened to Darnall Libs club. Immigrants took it over, and when they were faced with eviction, they burnt the place down..

Whats happening to Darnall is heartbreaking. It was such a nice place to live, but now.......?

Edited by mort

With regards the delivery driver you should have phoned the police, i don't agree with this type of behaviour.

It's got nothing to do with multiculturalism but has a lot to do with parents knowing where there daughters are.

I have a daughter myself who is 3 and i treat women how i expect people to treat my daughter which is with respect.

I would check to see what my daughter is up to just to be sure she is safe, it is part of being a parent to watch over your kids.

My Mrs says I'm going to be a Victorian dad type dad but the sad truth is i know what goes on out there but unfortunately a lot of parents don't or don't care.

You know, I totally agree, in an ideal Britain parents should keep a tighter reign on their kids, kids should not be dressed up provocativly, be out all hours ect ect I totally agree but... none of this is an excuse for the statistics, that being that gangs of Asian males activlly groom and prey on these kids.

I as a white English person agree that culturally we have given ourselves and our kids too much freedom, maybe have an un healthy relationship with alcohol, have let the media and advertising go out of control and use sex to sell and maybe we have lost our way spiritually. If I can draw on those sort of omissions then surely you can look inward and see that the Muslim culture regarding others outside of the faith and the rights of minors especially there is short falls that have lead to the problem of young Asian men regarding young white girls as being an acceptable target for sexual advancement ?

Just like the dodo bird we are guilty of letting our guard down to a great degree, but like the dodo, that in its self does not justify you being a victim and should not be drawn into the argument as an excuse for the inexcusable.

My parents moved from t'Cliffe to Greenland Estate in Darnall in the late 70's, and I have memories of a great childhood, growing up there.

As kids, we used to play out as a group, not being a nuisance, and only went in when one of our parents shouted us in.

Now, you could'nt pay me enough to live there.

Has 'multicultural' worked in Darnall? Has it f@ck. If anything it's driven people away.

You only have to look at what happened to Darnall Libs club. Immigrants took it over, and when they were faced with eviction, they burnt the place down..

Whats happening to Darnall is heartbreaking. It was such a nice place to live, but now.......?

Fantastic post mate. The 'Libs was a excellent place. Me and my dad loved it.

What do you want muslims to do start marching the streets, do other races do it when a nonce of their race is convicted?

If these perverts were killed in vigilante actions then other muslims would rightly say they had it coming.

I think you will find that yes they do, when perverts are identified the local community tends to be appalled resulting in some form of protest, in fact theirs growing call for communities to be informed when a known predator is within their community, in fact somewhere down south a pilot programme is being trialled, in which the local community is given minimal information that a predator lives in that area.

As for Sheffield I remember quite well was when it was identified the Norfolk park hostel was housing known paedophiles the community went in uproar, to an extent that 24 hour police protection was put on the unit. What I would like to have seen in regard to the Rotherham men convicted in Sheffield is for the community to openly come out and condemn their perverse acts, I have no doubts many within the Asian community in Rotherham were just as appalled as many others were, but there appears to be a fear within these communities that openly condemning their own, will make them outcasts.

As for me I have personal experience of how these groomers practice, my niece who also lives in Rotherham was nearly a victim, chatted up at Rotherham leisure centre, started hanging around a group of Asian lads her own age, one Sunday afternoon a family friend of the Asian lad offered her a lift home in his taxi, & tried it on (you get the meaning). She managed to get away, my brother who by the way is a great parent informed the police, the police did nothing, my brother & several friends took it upon themselves & caught this guy, my brother received a six month suspended sentence, for a racial attack. By the way according to a police friend of my brother, the taxi driver not long afterwards was caught in Clifton park car park with another youngster in his car, the youngster was sent on their way has nothing appeared to have taken place & he was cautioned on the spot.