Darnall, trouble again!

So what other so called religion practises this abuse.

Read the link i posted in post 219 and it shows you the countries it is practiced in.

You want to sort yourself out - I never referred to 'tribal muslims'

You are right sorry it was Mafya.got the posts intertwined.

Personally I know none.
so how many educated muslims living in this country do you know of ?

so how many educated muslims living in this country do you know of ?

I know plenty of educated muslims.

I know plenty of educated muslims.
who practise this type of arranged marriage?

I think its pretty clear that men who are predisposed to targetting young girls will target those who are available, ie out on the street when they should be at home under parental care and control.

As it appears the majority of those young girls are white (some will be black and mixed race too) then there is no racial motive as they haven't been sought out because of their race or ethnicity, but because they are out there. That doesn't excuse the behaviour of the men concerned, but neither does it suggest any specific racial motive behind their behaviour.

I see Asian men round young white girls all the time in the day time so this line of thought that white girls are getting targeted is because they are the ones 'out at night' is flawed and sounds more like excusing the inexcusable to me. Next it will be suggested they are targeted because they are easier to see at night because they have paler skin...

It is because they are seen as lower than their own race IE: none Muslim and nothing more, lets stop kidding our selves or this sort of behavior will never be addressed.

I see Asian men round young white girls all the time in the day time so this line of thought that white girls are getting targeted is because they are the ones 'out at night' is flawed and sounds more like excusing the inexcusable to me. Next it will be suggested they are targeted because they are easier to see at night because they have paler skin...

It is because they are seen as lower than their own race IE: none Muslim and nothing more, lets stop kidding our selves or this sort of behavior will never be addressed.

Nail on head.

Take a drive one night about 1-2 in the morning and see who is wondering the streets, not in town i mean around different estates and you will see it yourself.

Nobody is saying they are asking for it, the sad fact is that it is mostly white girls hanging about at the time these abusers are on the prowl.

We are talking about forced not arranged marriage, there is a difference.

This link should answer your question= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arranged_marriage_in_India

yes sorry i got it wrong but the link you sent me gave a good example of why forced marriages exist in this country "many forced marriages in Britain within the British Pakistani community are aimed at providing British citizenship to a member of the family currently in Pakistan to whom the instigator of the forced marriage feels a sense of duty" no wonder the tradition wont fade away :huh:

Take a drive one night about 1-2 in the morning and see who is wondering the streets, not in town i mean around different estates and you will see it yourself.

Nobody is saying they are asking for it, the sad fact is that it is mostly white girls hanging about at the time these abusers are on the prowl.

You are working on the premise that abuse only happens at night, when in reality grooming does not have a time frame.

I ordered a curry from a shop in Rotherham and the delivery driver, who must have easily been about 30, had 3 white girls in the back of his car who were dressed like tarts and about 13 year old and not a day over. This was just after 6 at night and Im sure these girls were looking for attention of some sorts and maybe liked the idea of being driven around for the night by an older man in a sporty car, but what happens after that when this bloke decides he want something more than friend ship for his troubles ? do these groomed girls deserve being tampered with by a man who should know better ?

Im not saying he was doing anything with them but alarm bells ring and him even driving them around in the first place while he worked is not natural.

This is defiantly a clash of cultures and a nasty side of multiculturalism and nothing to do with the fact that young (white) girls are not locked up in the family home after 18:00 hours.