Darnall, trouble again!

I agree that it is abuse but it is only practiced by uneducated tribal muslims following tribal ways. Todays generation of young muslim girls wouldn't stand for this that is why it is being reported to the authorities when it does happen.

And from what countries do these tribal Muslims come from .

Of course the fact that forced marriage sometimes occurs is shocking, but it's thankfully relatively rare.

However it has nothing to do with the reason why most of the victims of this kind of sexual predation are white.

It's because very very few Asian girls are in the vulnerable group - they're much less likely than their white counterparts to come from backgrounds containing parental neglect, family breakdown and drug or alcohol abuse and much less likely to be out alone at night.

Abuse is abuse whether it be forced marriage, Marriage to a relative. or grooming young lasses down Rotherham. or Darnall.

I think you're missing the point rather. How many British Asian kids are sent abroad into forced marriages? You seem to think it's commonplace.

Abuse is abuse whether it be forced marriage, Marriage to a relative. or grooming young lasses down Rotherham. or Darnall.

Can't quite see what point you're trying to make here.

(Sorry to seem picky and all, but is marrying your cousin abuse, if you both want to?)

how many of these uneducated tribal muslims do you know in this country who followed this path ?

Personally I know none.

The Daily Mail says:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1353512/Arranged-marriages-Muslim-peer-links-forced-unions-Asian-gang-grooming.html

"Britain's first Muslim peer has linked unhappy arranged marriages to the grooming of girls by Asian gangs. His courage to speak out should be applauded, not vilified."

Not saying I agree with the report, just posting it.

I think you're missing the point rather. How many British Asian kids are sent abroad into forced marriages? You seem to think it's commonplace.

I asked about the tribal muslims that you refered to. the point is very clear.

which country do these tribal muslims come from.

Quite a few but as the generations keep evolving these practices are dying out.

Forced marriage is not a muslim only issue either.

the amount of Asian "girls" having time off school, six weeks or more to go to there parents country of origin to see there potential husbands (mostly against there will) is considerable, as reported on many tv documentaries

I asked about the tribal muslims that you refered to. the point is very clear.

which country do these tribal muslims come from.

You want to sort yourself out - I never referred to 'tribal muslims'

Quite a few but as the generations keep evolving these practices are dying out.

Forced marriage is not a muslim only issue either.

So what other so called religion practises this abuse.