Darnall, trouble again!

Do you call a tight reign being sent back to there Country of origin at the ages from 12 to 16 to be married to cousins or much older men i call that child abuse not disiplined family network lets get real the forced marriage of what are children after all is disgusting behaviour.
Yes, that's partly the 'vulnerability' for some Asian girls I was alluding to where it applies, so you don't need to try and 'shock' me with the sensational language.

I think Jack Straw said the exact opposite, and on this I'll agree with him.

Jack Straw said there was a racial motive?

No, I'm not saying that at all.

I'm saying that if you were a man who wanted to target teenage or younger girls to groom for sex you would be wanting to target the vulnerable ones - the ones who'll be out late, the ones who come from broken homes and lack parental supervision, the ones who might already be drinkers or drug takers the ones who don't have anyone that cares enough to ask where they were or who gave them that money or bought them the booze.

That's a profile that's very largely answered by white girls rather than Asian girls.

i.e. It's not their whiteness that makes them attractive, it's their vulnerability that's the attraction.

I don't disagree with any of that. The girls were sought out because they were vulnerable and not abused because their vulnerability made then available.

So are you suggesting there's a racial motive to the assaults as well as child abuse?

No, he (and I) are suggesting that vulnerable white girls in the UK exist in great numbers than vulnerable girls from other communities.

If it happens to one it is still abuse.

I agree that it is abuse but it is only practiced by uneducated tribal muslims following tribal ways. Todays generation of young muslim girls wouldn't stand for this that is why it is being reported to the authorities when it does happen.

But that's claiming they are in some way responsible. What does it matter what the victims are like, where they live and what kind of parents they have..

Jeesus Frank most victims of confidence tricksters are the elderly, but appreciating that fact doesn't suggest any blame on their part.

What Straw forgot to say was why these white girls are being targeted, it isn't because they're white, it's because their abusers can get away with abusing them.

The comments from the Ceop chief executive are probably the more reliable in respect of this debate:

"The investigation was launched by Ceop chief executive Peter Davies after former home secretary Jack Straw said some Pakistani men in Britain saw white girls as "easy meat" for sexual abuse.

Reports say the inquiry found that while one in five perpetrators of grooming were of Asian origin, the problem cannot be pinned on a particular ethnic group.

Speaking at the time of Mr Straw's comments, Mr Davies said: "Child sexual exploitation is not exclusive to any single culture, community, race or religion - it cuts across all communities.

"Neither can it be simplified along ethnic lines where the victims constitute one ethnicity and offenders another."

Come on letts get real here white girls are easy more so the British, the world knows it, i travel the world and i have seen what they can and do get up to, and just ask the younger end on S/F what its like down town on a fri/sat night and just for the record some of the muslim girls in Darnall arnt that shy either,

I agree that it is abuse but it is only practiced by uneducated tribal muslims following tribal ways. Todays generation of young muslim girls wouldn't stand for this that is why it is being reported to the authorities when it does happen.
how many of these uneducated tribal muslims do you know in this country who followed this path ?

Do you call a tight reign being sent back to there Country of origin at the ages from 12 to 16 to be married to cousins or much older men i call that child abuse not disiplined family network lets get real the forced marriage of what are children after all is disgusting behaviour.

Thats because lots of Pakistani girls are being groomed into marraige not of there choice.Grooming is grooming no matter what content you put on it.

If it happens to one it is still abuse.

Of course the fact that forced marriage sometimes occurs is shocking, but it's thankfully relatively rare.

However it has nothing to do with the reason why most of the victims of this kind of sexual predation are white.

It's because very very few Asian girls are in the vulnerable group - they're much less likely than their white counterparts to come from backgrounds containing parental neglect, family breakdown and drug or alcohol abuse and much less likely to be out alone at night.

Yes, that's partly the 'vulnerability' for some Asian girls I was alluding to where it applies, so you don't need to try and 'shock' me with the sensational language.

Please verify the sensational language.