Darnall, trouble again!

So are you suggesting there's a racial motive to the assaults as well as child abuse?
Sounds like he is to me.

You know, I totally agree, in an ideal Britain parents should keep a tighter reign on their kids, kids should not be dressed up provocativly, be out all hours ect ect I totally agree but... none of this is an excuse for the statistics, that being that gangs of Asian males activlly groom and prey on these kids.

I as a white English person agree that culturally we have given ourselves and our kids too much freedom, maybe have an un healthy relationship with alcohol, have let the media and advertising go out of control and use sex to sell and maybe we have lost our way spiritually. If I can draw on those sort of omissions then surely you can look inward and see that the Muslim culture regarding others outside of the faith and the rights of minors especially there is short falls that have lead to the problem of young Asian men regarding young white girls as being an acceptable target for sexual advancement ?

Just like the dodo bird we are guilty of letting our guard down to a great degree, but like the dodo, that in its self does not justify you being a victim and should not be drawn into the argument as an excuse for the inexcusable.

My Bold=

I wouldn't say it is muslim culture as i wasn't taught as a muslim to look down on non muslims or see white girls as an acceptable target. The ones who do this are a minority compared to the rest of the muslim population. Over time future generations are evolving and understand this type of behavior is unacceptable.

Fantastic post mate. The 'Libs was a excellent place. Me and my dad loved it.
I played there many times.

I think you will find that yes they do, when perverts are identified the local community tends to be appalled resulting in some form of protest, in fact theirs growing call for communities to be informed when a known predator is within their community, in fact somewhere down south a pilot programme is being trialled, in which the local community is given minimal information that a predator lives in that area.

As for Sheffield I remember quite well was when it was identified the Norfolk park hostel was housing known paedophiles the community went in uproar, to an extent that 24 hour police protection was put on the unit. What I would like to have seen in regard to the Rotherham men convicted in Sheffield is for the community to openly come out and condemn their perverse acts, I have no doubts many within the Asian community in Rotherham were just as appalled as many others were, but there appears to be a fear within these communities that openly condemning their own, will make them outcasts.

As for me I have personal experience of how these groomers practice, my niece who also lives in Rotherham was nearly a victim, chatted up at Rotherham leisure centre, started hanging around a group of Asian lads her own age, one Sunday afternoon a family friend of the Asian lad offered her a lift home in his taxi, & tried it on (you get the meaning). She managed to get away, my brother who by the way is a great parent informed the police, the police did nothing, my brother & several friends took it upon themselves & caught this guy, my brother received a six month suspended sentence, for a racial attack. By the way according to a police friend of my brother, the taxi driver not long afterwards was caught in Clifton park car park with another youngster in his car, the youngster was sent on their way has nothing appeared to have taken place & he was cautioned on the spot.

Do you know that the families of these asian convicted perverts will have been villified by other muslims, it may not be done openly but i bet the family members felt highly embarassed because in muslim communities it is also a shamefull crime to be convicted of.

My Bold=

I wouldn't say it is muslim culture as i wasn't taught as a muslim to look down on non muslims or see white girls as an acceptable target. The ones who do this are a minority compared to the rest of the muslim population. Over time future generations are evolving and understand this type of behavior is unacceptable.

And I have no doubt that in the Asian community you are not in the minority who believes this, there's many good Muslims, as well as other religions out there, however the fact is there is a minority with the Asian community (as well as other communities) who need to be ousted, but this won't happen whilst they are protected within. It's about time the vast majority of good Asians took a stance & join ranks with their white, black, dark brown & yellow, citizens to proactively oust these perverts irrespective of nationality, ethnicity or religion.

I played there many times.

Me too! Only as a spotty kid in the old concert room that became (I think) the snooker room. What a great club that was in the day. Virtually no trouble and the lounge part was ace. Another great club banished due to the 'influx' of non whites in the area. And wrecked it :mad:

My Bold=

I am sure that these gangs that are guilty of these crimes are in a minority and it should not reflect on all Muslims in the sense that 'your all at it' so to speak but I think that Islam has many interpretations and culturally it is so different from the Christianized history here in which we have drawn our laws and morals upon.

I cannot say I know a great deal about Islam but from what I gather the Idea that is taught by the Christian teachings that 'all men are equal' is some what lacking and indeed to some degree even condemns those who do not believe the teaching of Mohamed (pbuh), thus giving a sort of mandate to treat others as outsiders and lesser beings.

Now the problem is not with Islam itself, or Muslim communities per say, but with the denial of the difference in culture for fear of retribution and backlash to it. Maybe the reluctance to condemn and admit failings from some of the teaching and attitudes of certain peoples in the Muslim community is a defense mechanism but denial does not solve problems.

Its late and I probably sound like some bigoted rambler and I have it wrong, but this is definitively a lot more down to cultural difference than many dare admit and putting it down to these kids being in the wrong place at the wrong time seems no more than a cop out.

Me too! Only as a spotty kid in the old concert room that became (I think) the snooker room. What a great club that was in the day. Virtually no trouble and the lounge part was ace. Another great club banished due to the 'influx' of non whites in the area. And wrecked it :mad:

The pubs & clubs of Darnall all had great atmosphere, hard working class letting their hair down, went to a few weddings at the Darnal Libs, even then there was a large majority of Asians, there wasn't any of this racial tension, you had the odd occurrence of racial attacks from both sides, & most normal people of both sides of the cultural spectrum were just as appalled.

It's since the immigration rules have been relaxed that the new influx of immigrants, most notably east Europeans that problems have evolved out of control, you now have two opposing cultures, Asians/East Europeans challenging for control, but stuck in the middle & receiving abuse by both are the last few remaining whites. It's such a shame that great place like this has been ruined, so much for Multiculturalism.

I am sure that these gangs that are guilty of these crimes are in a minority and it should not reflect on all Muslims in the sense that 'your all at it' so to speak but I think that Islam has many interpretations and culturally it is so different from the Christianized history here in which we have drawn our laws and morals upon.

I cannot say I know a great deal about Islam but from what I gather the Idea that is taught by the Christian teachings that 'all men are equal' is some what lacking and indeed to some degree even condemns those who do not believe the teaching of Mohamed (pbuh), thus giving a sort of mandate to treat others as outsiders and lesser beings.

Now the problem is not with Islam itself, or Muslim communities per say, but with the denial of the difference in culture for fear of retribution and backlash to it. Maybe the reluctance to condemn and admit failings from some of the teaching and attitudes of certain peoples in the Muslim community is a defense mechanism but denial does not solve problems.

Its late and I probably sound like some bigoted rambler and I have it wrong, but this is definitively a lot more down to cultural difference than many dare admit and putting it down to these kids being in the wrong place at the wrong time seems no more than a cop out.

I wouldn't say you are a bigoted rambler, you have got your views across in a non offensive way although we may disagree on some points.

Yes there are some cultural differences and it is also due to some Muslims taking Islamic teachings out of context and thinking in an extreme way.

I agree that there are some Muslims out there that do things that don't paint Muslims in a good light.

This grooming by Asians is shameful behavior and could never be condoned and by saying girls shouldn't be hanging about on streets/outside takeaways etc is not meant as a cop out, it's more of a precautionary measure that may just lessen the chances of any girl being a victim.

I'm 38yrs old born and bred in Sheffield all my life and i can relate to how some feel regarding immigration as i feel it has got a bit out of control myself as some people who have come here need sending straight back, what gets me going is when people start tarring everyone with the same brush or just being plain offensive when trying to make their point.

Anyway my bed is calling.

I wouldn't say you are a bigoted rambler, you have got your views across in a non offensive way although we may disagree on some points.

Yes there are some cultural differences and it is also due to some Muslims taking Islamic teachings out of context and thinking in an extreme way.

I agree that there are some Muslims out there that do things that don't paint Muslims in a good light.

This grooming by Asians is shameful behavior and could never be condoned and by saying girls shouldn't be hanging about on streets/outside takeaways etc is not meant as a cop out, it's more of a precautionary measure that may just lessen the chances of any girl being a victim.

I'm 38yrs old born and bred in Sheffield all my life and i can relate to how some feel regarding immigration as i feel it has got a bit out of control myself as some people who have come here need sending straight back, what gets me going is when people start tarring everyone with the same brush or just being plain offensive when trying to make their point.

Anyway my bed is calling.

Spot On:clap::thumbsup:

Do we have many members of forum who are Asian or Eastern European or indeed of African origin.

If I can draw on those sort of omissions then surely you can look inward and see that the Muslim culture regarding others outside of the faith and the rights of minors especially there is short falls that have lead to the problem of young Asian men regarding young white girls as being an acceptable target for sexual advancement ?

The Muslim culture? What has that got to do with it. These were a few individuals who happened to be muslim. If you're talking of faith and culture supporting paedophilia the only faith that I've read about doing that is Christianity. White paedophile priests abused children for decades and got away with it. The Pope even colluded in covering it up. That was a faith that as a culture indulged in paedophilia, going right up to the top.