Darnall, trouble again!

A Kosovan ( excuse spelling) Has just been trying to get my sisters attention while she was sat waiting for a friend on darnall main road, She ignored him , He then came over and flashed her, She had her daughter with her whos 4, So she went home and told her husband who rented a spine and went out after him, Im pressuming he was only youngish as my brother in law chucked him off his bike and threw the bike in the bushes, the Kosovan then ran off, My b in law gave chase only to be met with about 20 of them, In the mean time a young asian lad had asked my sister what was wrong, when she told him , he then gathered a few friends and went to help, Not sure whats happening now as my sister went home and rang the police, shes sent her daughter to my mums just incase theres trouble.

But it does make me wonder why all these different races dont like each other? The Kosovans and asians were shouting racist comments to each other and it looked like they were all going to start fighting, You pressume that racism is white against black but its obviously anything different against different to them? What a horrid world we live in

A Kosovan ( excuse spelling) Has just been trying to get my sisters attention while she was sat waiting for a friend on darnall main road, She ignored him , He then came over and flashed her, She had her daughter with her whos 4, So she went home and told her husband who rented a spine and went out after him, Im pressuming he was only youngish as my brother in law chucked him off his bike and threw the bike in the bushes, the Kosovan then ran off, My b in law gave chase only to be met with about 20 of them, In the mean time a young asian lad had asked my sister what was wrong, when she told him , he then gathered a few friends and went to help, Not sure whats happening now as my sister went home and rang the police, shes sent her daughter to my mums just incase theres trouble.

But it does make me wonder why all these different races dont like each other? The Kosovans and asians were shouting racist comments to each other and it looked like they were all going to start fighting, You pressume that racism is white against black but its obviously anything different against different to them? What a horrid world we live in

Dont you just love multiculturalism.:hihi:

But was it to genuinley help, or just to have a go at the kosovans :suspect:

But was it to genuinley help, or just to have a go at the kosovans :suspect:

Im not sure, think maybe a bit of both lol But my sister was glad they were there :hihi:

so cos a ******** decided to do something dodgy youve concocted some racial apocalypse scenario?

plenty of different people / races get along farm all over the world.......including darnall

theres always some idiot gonna do something dodgy, no matter what race , type of prson

You pressume that racism is white against black but its obviously anything different against different to them?

no we dont ONLY presume it is............its the MAIN source of racism IN THIS COUNTRY for decades and decades (at least) due to one factor.........more white people than black (ala minority)

Thank god we never get this sort of hullabaloo in Dore. Phew!

Asian lads protecting their totty from the kosovan interlopers.

Asian lads protecting their totty from the kosovan interlopers.

'Turf' wars.

A Kosovan ( excuse spelling) Has just been trying to get my sisters attention while she was sat waiting for a friend on darnall main road, She ignored him , He then came over and flashed her, She had her daughter with her whos 4, So she went home and told her husband who

rented a spine and went out after him, Im pressuming he was only youngish as my brother in law chucked him off his bike and threw the bike in the bushes, the Kosovan then ran off, My b in law gave chase only to be met with about 20 of them, In the mean time a young asian lad had asked my sister what was wrong, when she told him , he then gathered a few friends and went to help, Not sure whats happening now as my sister went home and rang the police, shes sent her daughter to my mums just incase theres trouble.

My bold.

What does that mean?.

My bold.

What does that mean?.

lol i was just wondering that

lol i was just wondering that

I think a more common equivilant would be "grew a pair" :hihi: