Slimming Pills and Weight Loss

yes i agree, i have cut down my eating massively, i never used to eat breakfast and always sat around late at night eating takeaways etc, now i always have breakfast and dont eat after 7pm, and it has helped me feel alot better.

apart from making me feel healthier it has helped me get into a better routine.

You've taken charge! :clap:You are in control. :banana:You give the orders now, not some rumbling ball of muscle fibre inside you. You can also start using smaller plates. Just serve yourself a normal helping ( You should tell what is normal or ask a friend). If you feel "Not full" after that plate, don't take another round, just ignore that feeling, you will soon not feel any need to get for a second helping. You could go for a second helping though if the first portion was really scaled down. Find another hobby, TV is a killer.

It’s worse than smoking according to research. There’s been research done to show that on average, every hour of television a person watches reduces the viewer’s life expectancy by almost 22 minutes.” Watching more than six hours of TV a day will shorten your lifespan by an amazing five years. Even watching just two hours of TV a day can shorten your lifespan by almost two years.

Don’t get me wrong though, you can watch TV but not too much of it. You should know what too much is. Someone has said its not watching TV that’s bad, it’s what you are not doing because you are watching TV. You’re not moving around and exercising. Typically people munch on food when they watch television. Finally, watching television for long hours can contribute to loneliness because you aren’t being as social.

Three Consequences of Watching Too Much TV

1. Diabetes: Prolonged television watching 9 More than 3 hours ?day),could increase your chance of getting Type 2 diabetes. According to a recent research review, more than three hours of television watching a day may put you at an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes. “

2. Weight Gain: TV can turn you into a couch potato may be partially to blame for weight gain, high blood pressure and heart disease risk

3. Headaches and Back pain: Recent research suggests that spending an excessive amount of time on screen-based activities may be bad for your back. The results show a consistent association between time spent on screen-based activities and incidences of headache and backache among the youths.

Time to shut off the tube and get a hobby, meet some people, or go for a walk.

Edited by kittenta

QUOTE=stingray-man;8647867]yes i agree, i have cut down my eating massively, i never used to eat breakfast and always sat around late at night eating takeaways etc, now i always have breakfast and dont eat after 7pm, and it has helped me feel alot better.

apart from making me feel healthier it has helped me get into a better routine.

You've taken charge! :clap:You are in control. :banana:You give the orders now, not some rumbling ball of muscle fibre inside you. You can also start using smaller plates. Just serve yourself a normal helping ( You should tell what is normal or ask a friend). If you feel "Not full" after that plate, don't take another round, just ignore that feeling, you will soon not feel any need to get for a second helping. You could go for a second helping though if the first portion was really scaled down. Find another hobby, TV is a killer.

It’s worse than smoking according to research. There’s been research done to show that on average, every hour of television a person watches reduces the viewer’s life expectancy by almost 22 minutes.” Watching more than six hours of TV a day will shorten your lifespan by an amazing five years. Even watching just two hours of TV a day can shorten your lifespan by almost two years.

Don’t get me wrong though, you can watch TV but not too much of it. You should know what too much is. Someone has said its not watching TV that’s bad, it’s what you are not doing because you are watching TV. You’re not moving around and exercising. Typically people munch on food when they watch television. Finally, watching television for long hours can contribute to loneliness because you aren’t being as social.

Three Consequences of Watching Too Much TV

1. Diabetes: Prolonged television watching 9 More than 3 hours ?day),could increase your chance of getting Type 2 diabetes. According to a recent research review, more than three hours of television watching a day may put you at an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes. “

2. Weight Gain: TV can turn you into a couch potato may be partially to blame for weight gain, high blood pressure and heart disease risk

3. Headaches and Back pain: Recent research suggests that spending an excessive amount of time on screen-based activities may be bad for your back. The results show a consistent association between time spent on screen-based activities and incidences of headache and backache among the youths.

Time to shut off the tube and get a hobby, meet some people, or go for a walk.

thank you for that patronising speech :hihi: although im sure you didn't mean for it to come across that way unless you did or were taking the pi55 :hihi:

either way, i didn't mean for it to come across like im a BIG guy i haven't really got that much on me tbh i have abit of a belly but who doesn't, my routine changed alot because my work did which has helped,and i did it for myself to make life abit better for me.

Hi Demon,

Keep regular in gym and follow healthy and balanced diet plan and avoid using diet pills as they are not good for health. Diet pills can effect your brain and may results lack of effectiveness. Diet pills have lack of safety regulation and may cause liver problem or can lead to depression, anxiety, stroke and cardiovascular issues.

There's absolutely NO substitute for a diet and that takes discipline and hard work. I've been on the strongest fat burners that exist and they didn't work. You'll never convince me.

Also Jodie Marsh, Madonna etc are celebrities who were dancers and models beforehand and always had low bodyfat so you can't go by them or what they were supposed to have used.

Well if people kept to a controlled diet they wouldn't need slimming pills at all.

For the price of your pills someone could pay me to make out a diet for them and their specific needs and lifestyle.

Not that I'm advertising of course:))