Car Dinted Cricket inn Road

:rant: I would just like to thank the complete t****r, who has just dented the back of my car in the Matalan car park and never said a word to me, I hope you know and are happy with the cost I will be paying out to get it fixed - Good for you and Thank you for the added expense!!! :rant:

(No I dont know who has done this, but I know it was done there, because I had just been in the boot of my car before I went shopping.)

Do you know if they have CCTV in the car park?

I would imagine that the car park there is on CCTV for the purposes of restricted parking? Worth a try asking the management company of the retail park?

never thought of that because I was so mad, I came home, I might try that.

We were outside there once came back to find the bumper caved in,ended up repairing it myself.

It really does grate on me when people do this, because I am so careful when parking and getting in and out of my car, I dont want to damage my car I wouldnt like to damage anyone elses car, if I did I know I would leave my details for them to contact me.

Having sympathy for the OP, who on SF, would actually stop, get out and have a look at both cars, and wait for the owner to come back? C'mon, be honest.

Having sympathy for the OP, who on SF, would actually stop, get out and have a look at both cars, and wait for the owner to come back? C'mon, be honest.

I wouldn't wait, but you should at least leave your details.

Whats wrong in being honest if more people were like me then I wouldnt of had to post on here - I am am honest person!!! :o

Must admit, I once ht a car on the Sheepbridge Industrial estate and DID leave my details. I've had various cars damaged a number of times over the years and never had the favour returned and it's infuriating!!!

<<<at least leave your details.>>>

NOT the one that reads something like " I have just hit your car, I am sorry, there are people watching me thinking I am leaving my name and address".

Quite honestly, I don't know what I would do if I bumped a car, but last time it happened to me, a woman stoved in the side of my car and was about to drive away when I ripped her car keys out, I was threatened by the drug-fuelled passenger of the driver who should not have been driving her disabled father's motability car anyway.

NOT the one that reads something like " I have just hit your car, I am sorry, there are people watching me thinking I am leaving my name and address".

You're just giving people ideas now. :hihi: