Taxi Driver Incident on Queens Road this morning

Did anyone witness the taxi driver incident on Queen's Road this morning at about 10.30? My sister was in a taxi that was rammed and attacked by a single male driver, who then threw something heavy at the car. She is extremely shaken up and upset. She has no idea why this happened.

What happened? Did the taxi driver drive off? Retaliate? Police called?

Taxi driver locked all the doors, and tried to get out of the way, but the guy in the car was out of his head with rage, and threw something heavy at my sister in the car. The taxi driver has gone to the police to report the incident, but my sister was on her way to the airport so unable to stay. She has agreed to be a witness though, even though she no longer lives in England. She thinks Sheffield is a very dangerous place to live now!

This has to be a wind up, right?

No, not at all. Why would it be a wind up? I'm just trying to find out some further information. I can promise you my sister who has just phoned me didn't find it very amusing. She was absolutely terrified. Seriously, why would you think that someone would make this up?

People make things like this up allthe time, as they think it is funny for some reason, trust me, it happens, especially on here.

I don't think this is made up by the way, just saying.

I hope your sister is feeling ok and not too shook up. Sounds like this guy had a grievance with the taxi driver for whatever reason.

The taxi driver apparently had no grievance with the crazy guy and was himself shaking like a leaf and was very upset. After the incident the mad driver then tore off through the lights, shouting and screaming so maybe he was in a rush to get somewhere VERY urgently. My sister said she honestly thought she was going to be attacked.

No, not at all. Why would it be a wind up? I'm just trying to find out some further information. I can promise you my sister who has just phoned me didn't find it very amusing. She was absolutely terrified. Seriously, why would you think that someone would make this up?

Peolpe do, for attention, laughs or other sick reasons.

Thats why i asked.