Would you report this?

I need some advice.

I know a man who has two lovely dogs. They are about 4 years old but look much much older and he hits them a lot.

He was at it again last night and it went something like this.

Dogs "Yap yap yap"

Him THUMP!!!!

Dogs "howel, howel, screech, howel, yelp"

Him "Shut the eff up"

Him again Thump

Thump

Thump

This went on for about 30 minutes and ive reported him to the rspca but they wont act unless i see him hit them and that wont happen because he has a very high fence and does most of his dog beating indoors.

What can i do?

record it?

Audio/video or like a log sheet?

Ring the RSPCA back and say you've just seen him hit the dogs in the street. They'll never know and you know he's abusing them anyway. I'm surprised about the RSPCA's stance. If someone reported child abuse to social services you wouldn't expect them to insist on personal witnesses. I know someone whose cat used to lick its own fur off and scratch itself till it bled. The RSPCA turned up but the owner proved the cat did it to itself. They accepted it as it was true. They should investigate this.

it should be investigated can not stand people who hurt animals or kids they are horrible people just keep bugging them until they do something n report it to the police as well!!

As per post 4, yes you did see him hit them, he wants a good thumping by the sounds of it, the spineless coward

So that new advert by the RSPCA was a complete lie then. They said they can do more and act quicker now bla bla bla, then beg for money at the end.

We rang them out to sort out the crazy cat/dog lady but they didn't do anything. Then we kept getting calls for donations.

Looks like their execs want new cars.

Get it reported, sharpish! To the RSPCA and the Bizzies!

I need some advice.

I know a man who has two lovely dogs. They are about 4 years old but look much much older and he hits them a lot.

He was at it again last night and it went something like this.

Dogs "Yap yap yap"

Him THUMP!!!!

Dogs "howel, howel, screech, howel, yelp"

Him "Shut the eff up"

Him again Thump

Thump

Thump

This went on for about 30 minutes and ive reported him to the rspca but they wont act unless i see him hit them and that wont happen because he has a very high fence and does most of his dog beating indoors.

What can i do?

Common sense should tell you what to do.