National Childhood Obesity Week - ban the under 5s from McDonalds?

Well the government are trying to hekp again, raise the awareness of Obesity

http://www.mendprogramme.org/aboutus/mendin2011/ncow

Yet as I speak, there will be parents who at this very moment will be off to McDonalds with their under 5 children. Is this not child cruelty? I have always considered McDonalds to be Gods way of saying "you are fat"

Children go into McDonalds, and come out unable to walk as there so fat.

Experts are on the case and are wanting our young to take up excercise (who will pay for the compensation needed when our young have accidents)

So why when the Government are trying to do something positive, are parenst taking there kids to McDonalds? how will these parents answer to God ?

Ban the burger:headbang:!!

Ban the burkar:headbang:!!

Lets stick to food, and avoid talking about race

Thankyou

Lets stick to food, and avoid talking about race

Thankyou

Tut, tut:rolleyes::hihi:

Well the government are trying to hekp again, raise the awareness of Obesity

http://www.mendprogramme.org/aboutus/mendin2011/ncow

Yet as I speak, there will be parents who at this very moment will be off to McDonalds with their under 5 children. Is this not child cruelty? I have always considered McDonalds to be Gods way of saying "you are fat"

Children go into McDonalds, and come out unable to walk as there so fat.

Experts are on the case and are wanting our young to take up excercise (who will pay for the compensation needed when our young have accidents)

So why when the Government are trying to do something positive, are parenst taking there kids to McDonalds? how will these parents answer to God ?

Don't be ridiculous, a single trip to McDonalds doesn't make someone fat.

As long as it's not a regular part of the diet it's not hurting anyone.

Don't be ridiculous, a single trip to McDonalds doesn't make someone fat.

As long as it's not a regular part of the diet it's not hurting anyone.

Seriously?

Have you ever tasted a maccy D?

Mate, they are awful. I was once so hammered i could barely walk and decided to have a burger.

I was THAT ****** yet still couldnt eat the thing.

Vile:gag::gag::gag::gag:

I don't eat there, haven't had one for at least a decade. But a single trip isn't going to turn a child obese.

I do think that if a child does go into McDonalds, then its parrent, uncle, aunt, father, older sibling (whoever took the under 5 there), they should then be forced to go on an "obesity" course that lasts for 9 hours.

The parent, aunt, uncle or father should then pay £20 to help the campaing to raise obesity awareness, and then on completion of the course be awarded an Obesity Qualification

I do think that if a child does go into McDonalds, then its parrent, uncle, aunt, father, older sibling (whoever took the under 5 there), they should then be forced to go on an "obesity" course that lasts for 9 hours.

The parent, aunt, uncle or father should then pay £20 to help the campaing to raise obesity awareness, and then on completion of the course be awarded an Obesity Qualification

This is tantamount to a bottom burp. :roll:

I don't eat there, haven't had one for at least a decade. But a single trip isn't going to turn a child obese.

You are completely correct however why teach children that a maccy ds is a special treat:loopy:

As a kid we went perhaps once every few months, it was many years into my adulthood before I realised that I didn't actually like macdonalds "food". I used to have it to cheer myself because I had been conditioned to believe a maccy ds was a special treat as a child.

You should go on a civil rights course, a sensible ideas course, a personal freedom course and maybe a nutrition course, each one should cost you £20 and take a day. At the end of the week you should come back and rethink your opinion.

You are completely correct however why teach children that a maccy ds is a special treat:loopy:

As a kid we went perhaps once every few months, it was many years into my adulthood before I realised that I didn't actually like macdonalds "food". I used to have it to cheer myself because I had been conditioned to believe a maccy ds was a special treat as a child.

Do you think that can be solved with legislation?