Jersey folk in Sheffield?

Just wondered if there is anybody on here from Jersey... seem to see a few Jersey number plates around but yet to bump into a fellow islanders... :)

Just wondered if there is anybody on here from Jersey... seem to see a few Jersey number plates around but yet to bump into a fellow islanders... :)

I'm curious as to why someone from such a beautiful island as Jersey would be doing living in the city of Sheffield, worlds apart I would have thought.

Regards,

Duffems

I'm not originally from Jersey but did live there for a good few years in my youth:hihi:

I'm curious as to why someone from such a beautiful island as Jersey would be doing living in the city of Sheffield, worlds apart I would have thought.

Regards,

Duffems

Sorry first time I have logged in in years... Lol but I met a lady here I thought would take the chance of moving away ... You are right since that post I now have a little boy and would give anything to go back to the safety of Jersey for my little lad.

---------- Post added 10-10-2017 at 22:17 ----------

i was born in jersey but havent lived there since i was a little un

I saw you post on other topics I think... I originally posted this to see if there were many of us Beans here but it seems maybe not lol.

---------- Post added 10-10-2017 at 22:18 ----------

I'm not originally from Jersey but did live there for a good few years in my youth:hihi:

How long ago was this? Sprry for the delay in replying probably the biggest delay in histpry lol

Been to jersey many times, (holidays) absolutely love it. I know it like the back of my hand. just wish I could afford to live there.

I can quite understand why people move away from Jersey, have you seen the property prices?