Whats alcudia like in October? weather etc

thinking of booking to got to alcudia in october what is weather like and do things close down around that time. or any other places people suggest

Itll still be warm but i think the holiday season ends around September in Majorca so things start to close down.

I thought now Binlarden was gone they would have wound it down... ?

I have been to Majorca in October and December and it was pleasant rather than hot, it was also quiet and that was in Palma Nova so I would imagine further out would be very quiet, then again there are a lot of Germans in Alcudia and their holidays may be different to ours.

Weather is warmish, I often visit a few expat friends at that time as it tends to be a bit quieter.:)

Forgot to mention that the days are a lot shorter and evenings are colder, forget about going out for a Alfresco evening meal.

I have been in October and it was warm bit not exactly bikini weather. Best off gonna Cyprus in October

i was there many years ago and the weather was nice and warm. i would say going at the end of th season is more preferable then early.

if you want nice hot sun though you need to venture to the canary's instead.

I would say it's the same horrible dump as usual only colder

We were in Mallorca last October stayed in a villa in Pollensa countryside it was beautiful had fourteen days of gorgeous weather temperature in mid twenties.

Itll still be warm but i think the holiday season ends around September in Majorca so things start to close down.

Beat me to it, I only know because wanted to book myself and a friend to go out there.

Just split with my partner of 12 yr, as we both grew apart.

He is still very much part of my life as he is my kids dad. And we split with no animosity between us.

Thought now I am free and happy I would get away with my mate to Spain.

We are booking else where now, hope you find a great holiday :)