Morehall fisheries small pond

i went down to morehall the other day (wed) to try out my new pole on the small pond ,well it was amazing :D, it was my first outing with the pole(absolute newby:o) the place is great its got a small cafe:), loo's, good access, to be honest i lost count of the fish i caught(roach n rudd:rolleyes:) apart from the 6 tench:o and two common carp nothing too big which was good for a pole virgin:hihi:this place deserves more ,the owner has worked hard to give us in the fishing comunity a great spot to go an fish:D

i went down to morehall the other day (wed) to try out my new pole on the small pond ,well it was amazing :D, it was my first outing with the pole(absolute newby:o) the place is great its got a small cafe:), loo's, good access, to be honest i lost count of the fish i caught(roach n rudd:rolleyes:) apart from the 6 tench:o and two common carp nothing too big which was good for a pole virgin:hihi:this place deserves more ,the owner has worked hard to give us in the fishing comunity a great spot to go an fish:D

hi chuggster glad to here you had a good day is morehall fisheries the one on the right hand side before you get to deepcar and how much is the day ticket and what time can we start fishing there

ok its £4-00 to fish, i think the owner gets down for 6-00ish to open up, shuts at around dusk,and it is on the right just before deepcar,

the entrance is a little tight.;)

thanks chuggster i know where it is now any tips on fishing it think i might go on tuesday how deep is it and what is the best bait to use are there some better pegs than others many thanks

the small pond isnt very deep 4 to 5 ft big pond 5ft, maggots sweetcorn and pellets will result in lots of fish,im off down there on tues but cant decide what pond to fish:o