Hair straighteners

update .... i recieved an email today sayin if i havet recieved my straightners yet, they will be dispatching some on the 15th aug .... not really 28 days then is it!? has anyone got theirs yet?

that's what i got as well. i did email them last week to chase them so i presumed this email was in response to that. i am really annoyed, amd if i didnt want them so badly i would tell them where to get off.

this is what it said

Expected Delivery Times

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for purchasing your O SPA London Hair Straighteners.

The deal has been an overwhelming success and we have sent out a large quantity of our straighteners already. The next batch of deliveries will go out week commencing 15th August, so if you have not received your hair straighteners already, rest assure they will be with you soon.

You can track your order online by logging onto http://www.ospalondon.com and go to "My Account" and click "View Orders" button. Select an order to view the status of your order and also the recorded delivery tracking number.

We will send you an email when we dispatch your order.

Kind regards,

O SPA London

My voucher did that for 2 weeks!! I kept getting it reset they kept saying 48 hours. It has finally worked today and I also got that extra offer box and I was suckered and did get them, (my male friend has already agreed to buy them!) Am a little bit nervous now incase non turn up so the deal of 2 straighteners for under £40 may not be so good after all :suspect:

has anyone recieved their straightners yet??!?!

has anyone recieved their straightners yet??!?!

Still not arrived? pfffft

Hopefully you'll get them in the 15th August (probably 2014) mail out :hihi: xx

Haha... Bloody hope not! Got 2 pair aswell!

I have GHD's but always like to have a back up pair just in case.. :0)

...Has anyone tried the top-of the range R.P.G.HD's, as used by the U.S. Forces in Afghanistan? By far the best -and fastest- hair-straighteners going...

Still not got mine. when i log in my curent status says awaiting but then dispatch says not yet dispatched.

does anyone else's say the same. i think i am going to ask for my money back. i bet they are crap after all this hassle as well.!

i am going to write to the head office at

O SPA London Head Office

Level 33, 25 Canada Square,

London, E14 5LQ

maybe everyone else should do the same. let me know how you get on!

trace x

I think some companies honestly don't realise the demand that advertising on Groupon creates. They've probably ended up selling 1000s more straighteners than even exist, and had to have a whole new batch made

Bloody scammers....! Still not got mine... Such crap service... Don't know why groupon allows such companies to advertise!

Still not received mine either I have just sent an email to O SPA London to see what is happening.