Teething gels, need advice on which gel to use

I bought some 2 weeks ago.... boots do them and lloyds pharmacies.... they are on the shelf with teething medicines.

another vote for Ashton & parsons here, I tried everything as my daughter was bad! i was at the end of my tether and a friend gave me some of hers to try n i immediatly went to lloyds and got some i never looked back and now recommend it to everyone, its £2 odd for about 12 sachets and its amazing

I've tried getting Ambesol from a few chemists but nowhere I've been stocks it - where do you get your from?

anther one you can buy from boots. if its not on the shelf with teething meds it's behind the pharmcy counter. I didn't think it was licensed for babies tho.

Iv never used gels got told by a heath care assistant that some can rot little ones teeth and also saliva just washes it away quickly ( not sure like I said not used it or researched it?) Just used calpol and been lucky it's worked for my daughter.

Using Wilkinson's Teetha, homeopathic powder. Usually don't believe in that stuff but seems to work so far. You're supposed to empty it into your child's mouth but dd ended up with a lot of it down her top- tried with a spoon and worked well.