Bird houses for sale

Sorry I totally forgot about pics!

Will get them up tomorrow I promise!

Nice walkertelecoms 8)

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sent a message but no reply. I am interested in 4 please,,,, PM me or call. 3071223. or mobile me on 07786768081

My OH's grandad has been making bird houses for a while, since his wife died, it keeps him occupied, bless him. He just keeps making them, and has loads. Some of them are very good, and some are a bit rough around the edges. he was a joiner, so has loads of wood lying around so he just keeps making them! He also does bird tables.

I've got a load in my shed that MIL brought over the other day, as her Dad's house is absolutely overflowing with them... I've said I'll try and shift a few, so, if anyone wants one, you can have one for £3... Buy a few we'll let you have a discount, all funds go towards a lovely 77 year old's busy social life :hihi:

how do I buy one?

Hi how do I buy one

Re my above reply. I P.M'd you but as yet had no reply. I was hoping for 4 of these for my bird area on the garden. Not heard from you yet, But I guess you may be busy, Will P.M again