Zip-Lock Freezer Bags

Does anyone know where I can DEFINITELY get some zip-lock small freezer bags? I have been in four supermarkets and nowhere has them. I need some URGENTLY, and before I set off traipsing round the supermarkets of Sheffield, I thought I would ask to see if anyone knows exactly where definitely sells them. Time is limited. Thanks.

Costco sells ZipLock branded freezer bags in packs of 3.

Aaargh. They are too big in Morrisons!!!! I need by 20cm x 20cm. Having a total nightmare.

damn thought i could help you out sorry have you tried wilkinsons or sainsburys

Aaargh. They are too big in Morrisons!!!! I need by 20cm x 20cm. Having a total nightmare.

How many do you need? Ive got a box here (17.7cm x 19.cm - US Quart size) and might be able to give you some if you can get to S8

Nothing in Sainsbury's. Not looked in Wilkinsons. I need ONE bag. It's for work. Leaving in a few hours. They have just had a massive clamp down on crew for their toiletry bags, and have just decided that what we have been using for the past two years is now not acceptable (even though it IS from EVERY other country from which we fly). Got to be 20cm x 20cm. Going to look at one more place before I collect my son from school. If not, alternageek, I may have to take you up on your offer. Seriously!!!!

Nothing in Sainsbury's. Not looked in Wilkinsons. I need ONE bag. It's for work. Leaving in a few hours. They have just had a massive clamp down on crew for their toiletry bags, and have just decided that what we have been using for the past two years is now not acceptable (even though it IS from EVERY other country from which we fly). Got to be 20cm x 20cm. Going to look at one more place before I collect my son from school. If not, alternageek, I may have to take you up on your offer. Seriously!!!!

Ill be around to about 6ish tonight so just let me know :)

Williamson's, Broomhill. Wondrous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Babooshka

Tesco. Thicker than the ones elsewhere. Abbeydale Road definitely stock them.

Tesco. Thicker than the ones elsewhere. Abbeydale Road definitely stock them.

Correct, got some today 26 x 26, but they have smaller ones, no idea of their size though.