Lindsey Road Youth Club

I went for a while although I didn't live in the area, met one of my first boyfriends there Graham Cook.

Do you remember any names of people who went

Do you remember any names of people who went

I think my friends boyfriend was called Tony Snell other than Graham Cook my memory fails me, yet again.

Can't recall them names.

Those I remember are, me, Eddie Fothergill, Bob Jennings, David, Brian and Dennis Farrell.

Kevin Hartley, Stuart Varley. Girls were, Eileen Crookes, Margaret Harrison, Jean Godbehere, Patricia (Pat) Hudson.

I went to Lindsay Road Youth Club. Remember a kid called Eric with a big bike, think he had a girlfriend called Denise. Nigel Marsden, Fred or Frank McGinley, Lol Bloomenstock,

I remember Dud(Dave Hooton) and a bloke called Pete(Booth???) who were bikers in the early 70`s at Lindsay ,Pete married Linda Whitely.

linda whitely lived acroos the road from me. steve tuffnel and yak went to lindsay youth club

I went there with my friend Pat Hall and we loved it, can't remember any names though except a Hank?

I went to Lindsay Road Youth Club. Remember a kid called Eric with a big bike, think he had a girlfriend called Denise. Nigel Marsden, Fred or Frank McGinley, Lol Bloomenstock,

Eric Hanson was his name, his girlfriend was Denise Ibbotson.

linda whitely lived acroos the road from me. steve tuffnel and yak went to lindsay youth club

I went to school with the younger brothers of both Linda and Steve,Yak knocked about with the Martins,Kev Wilkinson and the Allen brothers.

Knew all of them, we used to frequent the Magnet, Eric married Denise's sister Pamela, I went to school with them both.

hi dud still lives on cross and nigel marsden lives at hillsbra , does anybody remember coini , pete johnson , coin wos his nickname lol