Trying to remember name of a movie..

all I can remember is the plot line is...

two people meet, they fall in love, and turns out that they are brother and sister... it goes through all the clues being uncovered to reveal this, and they end up staying together...

this is really annoying me as I have only seen it once and can't remember the name of it... can't even remember who starred in it... :s

Was it comedy? Drama?

Wasnt 'Say it isnt so' was it?? The Farelly brothers film??

Edited by nikki-red

all I can remember is the plot line is...

two people meet, they fall in love, and turns out that they are brother and sister... it goes through all the clues being uncovered to reveal this, and they end up staying together...

this is really annoying me as I have only seen it once and can't remember the name of it... can't even remember who starred in it... :s

Sounds like the plot of some crap "chick flick", why not look it up on IMDB.com with the basic plot you've outlined?

Sounds like the plot of some crap "chick flick", why not look it up on IMDB.com with the basic plot you've outlined?

Seen a lot of chick-flicks that involve incest, which end up with them condoning it have you?

@Ghozer - I think I know what film you are on about, but can't for the life of me recall the name of it. That's going to bug me all night now :(

One film springs to mind....Lone Star, the 1996 western. In that it is revealed that the main protagonist and the girl he falls for share the same father, and they decide to stay together despite this at the end.

it's not lone star but some naff film that i also cannot remember the name of.

Could you be any more condescending :roll: