Dangerous Idiot Driver - Ecclesall Road 8th Nov 05

Originally posted by vegemike

I hope you perservere and report her to the police, she needs at least to be warned by the police for that kind of driving.

we should all have a camera on our cars, which capture people who run reds and are on the phone. send the vid to the police, instant evidence they get a fine! GREAT! :D

Originally posted by jubby

4x4 english version

SUV (Sport Uitlity Vechile) USA Version

But same type of car. Sorry this type of thing bugs me when people mention the same things twice but making it sound like they are different things.

Same as people carrier is a large MPV (Multi Purpose Vechile) a PT Crusier is an MPV but just classed as a Small MPV. Techicly all cars are people carriers.

yers, because a 4 wheel drive Polo for example is the same type of car as an american SUV, i can see that.

Originally posted by Cyclone

yers, because a 4 wheel drive Polo for example is the same type of car as an american SUV, i can see that.

I see where you are coming from.

a 4x4 as we english call them shouldn't be referred to as a 4x4 as you rightly pointed out a 4x4 is any 4 wheeled drive vechile.

a car like a range rover etc should be referred to as a SUV. This is what I was trying to say in my post, you call a car like a land crusier a 4x4 but without the photo that was posted we wouldn't have known what size of car they were referring to becuase as cyclone has pointed out it could have been a polo with 4 wheel transmission. Calling a Large SUV would have been more helpful.

Like I said in my post all cars are people carriers the type car referred to as a people carrier by us english is a MPV mainly because you can take seats out and turn into a 'van' like car.

you can do this with a pt cruiser so this is rightly called a mpv but is not a "peoples carrier" (even though it does carry people :loopy: )

a "people carrier" should be referred to as a LARGE MPV

Originally posted by breeza

you muppet

take a picture at the time to post on a forum, when she has nearly killed two children and caused an accident with yourself

you should of rang the police you donkey, not taken a photo to post on here.

honestly. :suspect:

Isn't the 'muppet' on this thread the one who didn't read the original post closely enough? ... Honestly! ;)