Sign in to follow this  

The Return of The Prince

Prince Naseem to make a comeback? heard it before, but it would be good though i cant see him winning like before.

past it now- will get hammered!!

I dont think it is a good idea for naz to come back at this time .he will have to loose about 3st why has he got to fight again he has made millions from the sport and his property dealing he will never be the same fighter he once was plus he will get badly hurt if he fights the top boxers in the division and i dont want to see him get hurt but its up to naz i suppose :thumbsup:

For years I wanted Prince Naz to loose and when he did it made my year for me... now he wants to return.

I'd like to see him do so- and I want the arrogant ass to take on Amir Khan- although he wont- because they are both 'muslim' so it wont happen.

Any why pray tell would that be Naz?

Because Amir will show you up for the arsehole you really are?

Lets face it, why come back now at all?

You lost- got the face on- and ran away.

Boxing does not need Naz back.

its not always about the money ! i have a friend who is a pro boxer and he as had some real ups and downs with his career , i have seen him training hard day and night and still work because boxing was not earning him enough to live on .he, sleeps, eats , drinks, LIVES for boxing ! its even messed up more than one relationship for him ! because his boxing always as come first !

i for one admire what these men put themselves through, and if naz wants to come back ! good luck to him !

i think he as always been a great entertainer and true sportsman !

We've heard it all before from Naz but this time the jungle drums seem to be drumming louder than ever. I even saw him on Sky Sports jogging this week :o

I want him to come back. I also want him to come back in style, just the way he was before.

So he's had 3 years out! The Point Is?......

Ali had three years out and came back, no problem.

Naz is coming back because he's a boxer. Boxing is in the blood of people like Naz and walking away from it is sometimes just too hard. He's young enough to take a couple of years getting himself up to scratch and then have another go at the title.

Hatton will probably have retired by then so we'll need someone to fill the void.

Who else is out there worth watching these days?

The only person i can think of is Jeff Lacy. He's devastating in the ring. I can't see Calzaghe stepping up to fight him.

Ricky Hatton will probably retire in two years.

Amir Khan has a long way to go before he's ready for a world title shot. I don't think Frank Warren will risk him for a long time yet.

Matt Skelton has left it too late IMO. A pity because i think he could have been world champ.

Enzo Maccarinelli seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet this year.

I think world boxing needs help at the minute. Naz making a comeback might liven the scene up a bit.

Assuming it's for real this time!

:suspect:

Oh Naz is a great entertainer- I agree! :thumbsup:

But I was greatly amused and entertained when he quit boxing after his first defeat- it really did put a smile on my face for a long time I have to say :)

I just hope that Amir Khan does not turn out the same way.

well said vidster ! im with you !:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by clarefl

its not always about the money ! i have a friend who is a pro boxer and he as had some real ups and downs with his career , i have seen him training hard day and night and still work because boxing was not earning him enough to live on .he, sleeps, eats , drinks, LIVES for boxing ! its even messed up more than one relationship for him ! because his boxing always as come first !

i for one admire what these men put themselves through, and if naz wants to come back ! good luck to him !

i think he as always been a great entertainer and true sportsman !

You would have thought that he would have realised that boxing is a mugs game by now wouldn't you? :roll:

Like I have said before. Not convinced until he is in a ring. He has started attending shows again though so perhaps that is a sign that he intends to return.

The problem is who is going to train him?

What weight would he compete at? Can't see him making Feather or even Super Feather. I'm don't think he is big enough to be effective at any higher weights on the world stage.

Naz never fought any class opponents anyway, they just kept wheeling donkeys on for him to humiliate. Frank Warren likes to run the show that way, cant stop the goose from laying golden eggs can he?

This evening's news stated that he had finally been charged as a result of crashing his car earlier this year.

I thought that was a thread on here somewhere, but can't find it. Wasn't there a fatality involved?