I liked the Millhouses pub , but now it's shut!

Millhouses is rough in general, i've seen some very unpleasant scenes in the cafe in the park when there is only one eccles cake left and two ladies want it.

If you think that's bad, see the old dears backbiting in the local Libray when two of em want the same Catherine Cookson, same time... Tut... :o

Why the village doesn't hire private 24hr armed security to patrol the perimeter in black hummers I will never know.

They did, but alas, the potholes were too much for the Hummers...

I don't like Dore; the way its sinister urban sprawl encroaches on the mountain bike trail centre worries me.

I don't like Dore; the way its sinister urban sprawl encroaches on the mountain bike trail centre worries me.

The action group are looking into this Yog, we are taking steps in the direction of banning mountain bikers from the area due to the churning up of our footpaths and littering.

I'll have to ask my work colleague about those steps. I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned them as he is an avid mountain biker and he's lived in Dore for many years and is actively involved in the community, so I'm certain you'll know him and his family.

I would not worry about the mountain bikers too much. I have heard rumours that NACRO have just made an agreement with the new Labour council to move their motocross track from Parson Cross to Dore, apparently it was causing excess CO2 emissions in S5 and violating the new council's cleaner air policy for that area.

And if all of

Edited by FACEBOOK

And if all of this unrest with the mountain bikers wan't enough, you will no doubt have recently heard on the news that the patron saint of Dore and poster boy, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, will no longer be able to provide quality moben kitchens to the villagers or afford the ongoing upkeep of his bouffant. It's all going to pot.

The PX Posse can provide that, so don't worry too much. If you are after a new kitchen, while ever the better homes scheme is in progress, they can also provide one of them.

As for LLB, he can only save his career by forming a "supergroup" with Tommy Walsh, Charlie Dimmock and Billy the electrician from DIY SOS.

Edited by Sarkysod

As for LLB, he can only save his career by forming a "supergroup" with Tommy Walsh, Charlie Dimmock and Bob the electrician from DIY SOS.

A supergroup

Edited by FACEBOOK

I noticed that the Millhouses has been completely ripped out and having a massive refurb. Does anyone know if it has been bought out or is it still owned by Enterprise Inns?

I'm hoping someone like Thornbridge have bought it and turn it into a decent pub for decent people. Not like the drug dealing filth that were in there before.