Rought shoot air rifle culb in sheffield

hi all, iv been given permission to start a rough shoot air rifle culb in a large woodland in barlow, the membership fee will be 100 pound for a full years membership to the club, for that u will get unlimited shooting acces to the woodland day or night for shooting, rabbits, pigeons, crows, etc. all members must have there own air rifle insurance and must be 18 or over. we will also hold regular member meets for target shooting/ rought shoots/ night stay overs/ bbqs, etc. so if u are interested please get in touch, and if u have any good ideas for the club please feel free to help out:)

Where is the woodland exactly?

its called middlecroft woods, if u drive up hilltop right to the end where u can turn right to homesfield or left to barlow, u turn left and its just down in the bottom of there

Hi mate,

not being funny but where did you get the figure of £100 from, you can get free shooting rights all over the country just by giving free fully insured pest control to farms, golf courses, Stables, rescue centre's and sport centre's to list a just a few. So why should people give you 100 quid, your being a bit a out of order wanting people to pay that kind of money mate.

ALAN

Hi mate,

not being funny but where did you get the figure of £100 from, you can get free shooting rights all over the country just by giving free fully insured pest control to farms, golf courses, Stables, rescue centre's and sport centre's to list a just a few. So why should people give you 100 quid, your being a bit a out of order wanting people to pay that kind of money mate.

ALAN

its not me who wants the money its the landowner

Hi mate,

sorry for being so blunt,your the the person requesting the money of people mate, so your just as bad as the organ grinder, there must be better places to get shooting rights try a bit further a field local farms, sports venues anywhere that has animal feed. A little bit leg work and you will save a fortune for yourself and your members. I wish you well and hope you get something sorted.

good luck

ALAN

just to let people know who are actualy interested in the club that spaces are running out fast due to the amount of people who have contacted me

Hi there,

yeah I had shooting rights all over the country, down at Bristol I had 3 farms and two golf courses, up in Cumbria I had a couple of farms.

I've been down South Yorkshire since 2008 and havent had time to do any shooting, but there's always ways and means to get shooting permission get yourself full insured and tell and show the landowners your insurance details. Sometimes this is not enough just to tell them, assure them your dedicated regarding your sport/pestcontrol and convince them your doing them a favour not the over way round.

I used to get my insurance through the Airgunner magazine, I think the prices has gone up a bit, but it will help you secure the shooting permission you want.

ALAN

Why would anyone want to shoot living things?

Please don't use this thread to try to buy or sell any kind of gun. Trading in weapons is strictly forbidden on Sheffield Forum.

Thank you

Why would anyone want to shoot living things?

because they are pests and cause a nuisance. ie rats in a domestic situation, rabbits eating crops.