I am looking to buy quite a bit of new furniture, and am looking for advice about where is best to look.

I have already thought of John Lewis, Ponsfords and Harveys. Where else would be worth a look? Any independent shops that sell nice furniture?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Have a look at Barkers at Hillsborough, they have some nice items

well worth a look, & only 40 mins away, brilliant day out & quality furniture to boot.

http://www.indigofurniture.co.uk/

I am loving the look of some of these items. Are they available to collect in store or only delivered?

Any more suggestions much appreciated.

So far i have purchased 9 items from Indigo Furniture, we are now remodeling our living room later this year with a view to filling it with their furniture, they do deliver, it is unbelievable quality, all hand made to order, usually 6 to 8 weeks till delivery. but well worth the wait. The Furniture also holds it's value very well due to the sheer build quality & 15 year guarantees.

So far i have purchased 9 items from Indigo Furniture, we are now remodeling our living room later this year with a view to filling it with their furniture, they do deliver, it is unbelievable quality, all hand made to order, usually 6 to 8 weeks till delivery. but well worth the wait. The Furniture also holds it's value very well due to the sheer build quality & 15 year guarantees.

I am seriously coveting their breakfast table

Furniture Interiors of The Old Garage, Genn Lane Worsbrough, Barnsley South Yorkshire S70 6TF. 434758,404422 are fantastic.

Quality furniture at excellent prices which include delivery and installation.

Our house looks like an advert for them but they have proven their value and quality to us time and time again.

By the way, they are nice people as well.................

We are looking to buy a new 3 piece suite, preferably leather. We don't want to have to wait 8 weeks and try whenever possible to buy from local companies rather than the larger brands. Can anyone recommend places that are worth a try?

gt news on high street