Does anyone suffer with sinusitis?

I always carry a tub of white tiger balm too, a small tub lasts quite a while.

Can I ask where you get WHITE tiger balm from? I haven't seen it in years and can only find the weaker red stuff these days.

I get mine from boots, its very rare they have the white one in so I have to go back and check, Ive seen it in asda though as well so maybe have a look there??

I *think* holland and barretts do it too, I know when I lived in sheffield the boots in Crystal Peaks definatetly sold it there for just under a fiver.

My Dad gets sinusitis quite bad, ever since he got smacked in the nose years ago, and no, it wasn't by me.

My Dad gets sinusitis quite bad, ever since he got smacked in the nose years ago, and no, it wasn't by me.

lol

sorry shouldnt laugh, just that last bit about it not being you tickled my funny bone

developed it during pregnancy, ended up with my eyes swollen half shut for a few days, it reoccurs regularly so i use nasal spays ALOT bugger the "dont use it more than a week" rule, i often need it to be able to sleep otherwise i wake in the night fighting to breath and feeling like ive been hit in the face with a frying pan

Have any of you ever had the full-on "can't even move without excrutiating pain" stage of it or is that just me?

Have any of you ever had the full-on "can't even move without excrutiating pain" stage of it or is that just me?

yep have had that, thats when my eyes tend to end up swollen shut too, thats when i need antibiotics

i tend to keep co-codamol in the house for that ans paracetamol/ibuprophen doesnt help

Thanks everyone who replyed !

Ive ended up using OTRIVINE SINUSITIS SPRAY , within seconds my nose was clear , and felt it draining at back of my throat ( yak ! lol) and was lovely to be able to smell things again !! but the pressure is still there in head , you are right you could quite easily chop your head off !!

The doctor has given my anti b's but they arent working , gunna go back monday to see if i can have anything else. x

I suffer this usually in the hayfever months, have done for about 15 years now, I use Beconase nasel spray, it works wonders, nothing else worked on me.

I suffer this usually in the hayfever months, have done for about 15 years now, I use Beconase nasel spray, it works wonders, nothing else worked on me.

Beconase nasel spray ive had and didnt work. the OTRIVINE SINUSITIS SPRAY and unblocked the nose , but its the head pressure i cant stand

I've had chronic sinusitis for about 15 years although I don't think I've ever had excrutiating pain... painful irritation yes but not something that was debilitating.

The only thing that has ever made much of a difference to my symptoms was a nasal spray I tried but whilst it stopped some of the symptoms it also made my nose bleed every time I blew it so I had to stop.

I've personally got used to it. I can't remember what it was like before I had it because it's such a constant thing and I've adapted to it I suppose. Of course that doesn't really help if it's causing that much pain.

Beconase nasel spray ive had and didnt work. the OTRIVINE SINUSITIS SPRAY and unblocked the nose , but its the head pressure i cant stand

Have you tried taking some anti-inflammatories like Ibuprofen? Might give some relief for a while.