Did you ever live in Parson Cross?

Yes it seams to work today may have had a few more drinks than i thought LOL

Bushbaby we are all still alive and well all 8 kids Eamonn mever married but still playing the the field will pass on your regards I live in brisbane Aussie have 2 grandkids

Richard I lived in no 56 Mansell cres crn Mansel rd. and we all left in 1969 emigrate

we went to school with bushbaby. Will talk again Thanks all Sean

nice for you to message back, there has been so many changes on parson cross, i dont think you would recognise it now, its nice to remember how it was and not how it is now, demolition has been the main culprit of parson cross as like on my videos deerlands and buchannon, alot of demolition and now just empty land, now its happening to mansel, i think i knew where you lived just on the corner, there was a family called the homes who live on corner of mansel road at the junction of mansel crescent, is there anyone on mansel who you knew and maybe still there now

thanks Ritchard sorry cant remember 2 much long time ago!!! But my best mate at scool was Christopher Slack who lived at 44 I think Not sure? and the Greens lived 2 or 3 doors away. Sorro thats all I remember Thanks Sean

and we all left in 1969 emigrate

My memory has it before '69. I though it was '67. Can you ask Eamonn which school he went after Tommy More's? St Pete's? Yew Lane? Chaucer?

ok I will I think u r right he was the brainy one and I think he went to a private school like st Loards or some thing?? I will ask???? Thanks Sean

Any of the St Tommy More's people remember a Fay Marsden or a Carol Marsh they both lived on Browning Road - they would be in their early 60's now.

Demolition of 900 homes at Parson Cross is well under way and Parson Cross College (the former Colley School and Saint Peters School) is due to follow.

Does anyone know what the future building plans are for the area ?

sadly parson cross college and st peters school are now wasteland as demolished years ago, i guess there will be apartment blocks as parson cross will be in many years to come, sadly most of deerlands, buchannon and mansel is wasteland now waiting for developers to move in,, f**k the labour,this s**t government as if i was in parliment there would be a housing development to upgrade the homes and not demolish unless it was a last resort, really sad to see what the so called decisions the fat cat councillors said about demolition as if they upgraded the houses the bonuses would have been cut but demolish on a large scale which they did was cheap, i hope you s**T councillors rot in hell as you took away a great housing estate to eventually build s**t,, well done

has anyone been on the new goodle earth?? its amazing as been on parson cross and deerlands and chaucer pics are great

has anyone been on the new goodle earth?? its amazing as been on parson cross and deerlands and chaucer pics are great

You can see Mick Smith's welding kit plugged in to the streetlamp!!

mick smith is so popular on here but you got to laugh at his antics on the past

looked on google earth and the camera did not get as far up to mick smiths house which is a shame but that was funny about welding kit wired to the lamp post,,

that was funny about welding kit wired to the lamp post,,

When he had an ice cream van (mid 70s) he used to plug the van's freezer into the streetlamp overnight to keep his stock cold (absolute truth)

That is until Jinks and Wriggo found out and plugged it out!!

When he had an ice cream van (mid 70s) he used to plug the van's freezer into the streetlamp overnight to keep his stock cold (absolute truth)

That is until Jinks and Wriggo found out and plugged it out!!

i thouht it was a joke about the lamp post, cant believe the tight arse robbed electric from a lamp :loopy: