Did you ever live in Parson Cross?

I must know who you are if you know the rest of the clan? I haven't lived in Sheffield for 15 years now so I have lost touch with most people, Do you remeber the Antcliffes, Websters, Williamsons and The Osbournes and all the big families that used to live around the area? I can still remember Eddie Bedstead and Dennis. And Colley cowshed when it was still standing.

I must know who you are if you know the rest of the clan? I haven't lived in Sheffield for 15 years now so I have lost touch with most people, Do you remeber the Antcliffes, Websters, Williamsons and The Osbournes and all the big families that used to live around the area? I can still remember Eddie Bedstead and Dennis. And Colley cowshed when it was still standing.

I remember the Antcliffes... and Eddie bedstead.

I used to live in the bungalows across the road from the garage, my place was two doors down from your dads house.

I remember them worrying when you got ill back in the 90s, you had a bad time for a while.

I remember talking to you a couple of times when you visited them and came across to the garage but it was in the late 90s now- didnt you have a DJ thing going at one time?

My memories getting bad these days.

It wasn't an illness it was a broken leg that lasted for about eight months in plaster. Yes I used to DJ at the Cross for about ten years, I started when Jean and Ian was the Land lord and lady. I gave it up about three years ago just after my little boy was born. I remeber you now that you mention where you lived. Did you live there while Ernest and his wife lived there? Was Mr. Reins still alive while you lived there? And did you have anything to do with the dark family accross the road? I went to the Parson Cross festival a few weeks ago and saw some familiar faces, I hope I haven't aged as badley as some of them that I saw, Oooooo, terrible dosn't quite cover it.

Yeah thats it, you broke your leg! They were worried to death about that, and yeah I lived there when Earnest and his wife lived there, I dont remember the rest of them though.

I went to the chippy on margetson shops for a fish cake about 18 months ago and that was the first time Id been in Parson cross since early 2002. Im in Leicestershire now, just down the road from you!

anyone by the name of brenda related to you

Who knows we are scattered to the four corners, (of the Cross that is)

Does any body remember my old man,

Hiya

I knew Roy very well. In fact, I was very good friends with his older daughter from a previous marriage, Susan. Myself and Boney (lad next door) used to play in that lovely big back garden of yours next to the stream.

If you're who I think you are Glenn, I used to baby sit you, with the lovely Teresa, Maureen's sister. (Yes, I know, but things were a bit different then)

Please give my regards to them next time you see them

, Do you remeber the Antcliffes,

The oldest of the Antcliffes, Steven, was a great childhood friend of mine. I remember when the family came up from Attercliffe (1966 ish)

I was at his wedding and reception (in The Cross) and was there the night Jason was borne

I think Steve and Sue still live close by - someone told me the'yd moved on to St Cecelia's Close (Chaucer)

The oldest of the Antcliffes, Steven, was a great childhood friend of mine. I remember when the family came up from Attercliffe (1966 ish)

I was at his wedding and reception (in The Cross) and was there the night Jason was borne

I think Steve and Sue still live close by - someone told me the'yd moved on to St Cecelia's Close (Chaucer)

Bungi, never new where that came from, still painted in red paint in the tunnel down the fields at back of ma and pa's. Jason came to an abrupt self inflicted end. Theresa is another storey for another day and Susan, well all i can say is we have not spoken in about 15 years. I can still remember your mum if you are who I think you are. Didn't she pass away a couple or three years ago? I must admit the Cross is not the same any more all the characters have gone, or got old. I have an affection for the place but wild horses wouldn't drag me back.

FOXY.did you have an uncle ray and aunty sheila???? who was the canadian girl who came to england in about 86/87??? she once went into town with pete williamson and some of his cronies,and about 6 of us went into town to rescue her,searching all the dodgy places he used to frequent,eventually findin them in what used to be Turn Ups on Commercial Street.