All it takes is belief.

Having witnessed a few "spats" on some threads recently I remembered these words from a man of knowledge and thought this would be a good time to share them.

We people of the world need to find ways to get to know one another...for then we will realize that our likenesses are far greater than our differences, however great our differences may seem.

Every cell, every human being, is of equal importance and has work to do in this world.

Many common problems are caused by wrong attitudes. People see themselves as the centre of the universe and judge everything as it relates to them. Naturally you won't be happy that way. You can only be happy when you see things in proper perspective. All human beings are of equal importance and all have their own paths to travel.

The spiritual life is the real life...all else is illusion and deception. Only those who live up to the highest light live in true harmony and all who act upon their highest motivations can become a power for good. It is not important that others become noticeably affected...results should never be sought or desired. Note that every right thing you do...every good word you say...every positive thought you think...has good effect. :love:

Very well put across !:)

Words are chameleons which reflect the colour of their environment. :love:

Er, can you explain that ? :huh:

Very well put across !:)

Yes, but what are your thoughts Pattricia? You often just give one-liners and I'm non-the-wiser about your point of view.

Yes, but what are your thoughts Pattricia? You often just give one-liners and I'm non-the-wiser about your point of view.

I feel that Swamis posts are very soothing and re-assuring even if I dont agree with every point he makes. If that makes sense !:)

I feel that Swamis posts are very soothing and re-assuring even if I dont agree with every point he makes. If that makes sense !:)

Yes it does, and I agree with you for the exact same reason.

Yes it does, and I agree with you for the exact same reason.

Blimey, Im honoured that someone as intelligent as you agrees with me !:o

Blimey, Im honoured that someone as intelligent as you agrees with me !:o

Pattricia, thank you, but I'm not intelligent really, and quite suprised that I would be seen that way.

However, I was just thinking, you're a soft-soul, and a peace-keeper. Perhaps I'm perceptive enough to spot that.

Pattricia, thank you, but I'm not intelligent really, and quite suprised that I would be seen that way.

However, I was just thinking, you're a soft-soul, and a peace-keeper. Perhaps I'm perceptive enough to spot that.

Funnily enough youre spot on with your perception. !! Ever thought of being a mind reader, fortune teller, or physic ? Youd make a fortune !:)

Funnily enough youre spot on with your perception. !! Ever thought of being a mind reader, fortune teller, or physic ? Youd make a fortune !:)

Thanks Pattricia, but unfortunately I'm not clever at all, and I can't see into the future.

Anyway, it's late, I'm a bit lonely, and my next-door-neighbour who's having a party has invited me round, so will pop round for half-an-hour.

TTFN.

Are you self-actualised yet?

No! I'm working on it though. :)