All it takes is belief.

I know, but his wealth is of great matter to him.

It's feel good motivational hoopla that targets mostly those currently in a vulnerable place with no other aim but to part them from their money on seminars, dvd's and cd's which spout exactly the same dross as that heard on the video you just posted. When the lights go down, if you listen really carefully, you can almost hear Tony Robbins laughing from his hot tub where scantily clad girls fan him with large palm tree leaves from his island in Fiji.

He's a marketer, nothing more.

I accept you feel that way.

Let's agree to differ. :)

Ok, fair enough.

Edited by FACEBOOK

I accept you feel that way.

Let's agree to differ. :)

That is such an existential get out clause, it's all about free will and acceptance of what we do and say.....all of us, not just you dismissing others feelings and opinions because you don't have a real answer for other peoples opinions, It's about accepting the WHOLE person and all that they contain, not patronising others without explaining why. I aplologise for this post, but patronisation is not part of my lifestyle, and I feel very strongly about free will and responsibility for our own actions.

Didn't they write a song about you?

Swami how I love yer...how I love yer...my dear old Swami....or was it some other chap? :hihi:

In what way ? Notes no reply from Swami....motivational clap trap indeed !

It was just a rubbish joke, a play on words :(

Now that is something I can bore you with for days...how long have you got? :)

I'm not going to fob you off with that though. :D

Or you could just answer my really simple questions

I wasn't reading your mind RootsBooster. You told me yourself. You've told me I'm being evasive all the way through the thread for the most part and even suggested I don't know what I'm talking about. If I've misunderstood what you wrote I apologise unreservedly. :)

You have misunderstood what I wrote. If you look back at post #74 you will see that I highlighted the "obtuse" comment that you made, NOT the"evasive" one. I don't know how I can make myself any clearer, that's the second time you've not noticed bolds and misunderstood because of it.

I've told RootsBooster everything I can tell him about illusions without meeting him personally or getting into very personal details on an open forum.

Really? You can't explain how you know I have these illusions like I asked you?

"Self Protection" is easier to explain. If we feel we are being attacked we will protect ourselves.

This really is like getting blood from a stone (I can't believe you called me impatient).

One last time, and I can't make this question any clearer or simpler than this:

How do you KNOW that I have these illusions?

Also, what makes you think I use "self protection" in the context you describe?

(These really are VERY simple and straightforward questions, you should have no problem in answering them).

That is such an existential get out clause, it's all about free will and acceptance of what we do and say.....all of us, not just you dismissing others feelings and opinions because you don't have a real answer for other peoples opinions, It's about accepting the WHOLE person and all that they contain, not patronising others without explaining why. I aplologise for this post, but patronisation is not part of my lifestyle, and I feel very strongly about free will and responsibility for our own actions.

You and me both. :)

It is, however, your beliefs and actions that will determine *where* in "the afterlife" you go.

Or you could just answer my really simple questions

You have misunderstood what I wrote. If you look back at post #74 you will see that I highlighted the "obtuse" comment that you made, NOT the"evasive" one. I don't know how I can make myself any clearer, that's the second time you've not noticed bolds and misunderstood because of it.

Really? You can't explain how you know I have these illusions like I asked you?

This really is like getting blood from a stone (I can't believe you called me impatient).

One last time, and I can't make this question any clearer or simpler than this:

How do you KNOW that I have these illusions?

Also, what makes you think I use "self protection" in the context you describe?

(These really are VERY simple and straightforward questions, you should have no problem in answering them).

How do I know you have illusions?

Everybody has illusions...it is part of the human experience and condition. An enlightened master would be the exception. If you are not enlightened then you have illusions no matter who you are...you...me...whoever.

I cannot explain it to you any better than that without going into a personal space...because as I keep trying to get you to see...never having met you...how could I say anything about what personal illusions you have?

The self protection remark I made was not directed at you specifically...let's be clear about that please. :)

People who feel they are under some sort of attack will "self protect." We all do it in one form or another. It was a general observation about human behavioural traits.

How do I know you have illusions?

Everybody has illusions...it is part of the human experience and condition. An enlightened master would be the exception. If you are not enlightened then you have illusions no matter who you are...you...me...whoever.

That doesn't really answer the question does it.

If I told you that everyone loses a little bit of their sanity everytime they breathe out, I may be correct or I may be incorrect. Up to that point all anyone has is my word for it. If you asked me how I know this I would have to give a reason for it. If I said somebody else had taught me this then I should provide you with a source for the information. If it was just a theory of my own then I would have to hold my hands up and admit that.

It's like this post here...

It is, however, your beliefs and actions that will determine *where* in "the afterlife" you go.

I'd like to know how nri786tahira KNOWS this.