SINGLE MUMS - struggling financially?

Ive been divorced 10 years and my 'single mum' ex has gone through 10 blokes I have met! single mums my backside:rant: For whining so called single mums come second only to followers of the religion of peace:D

10? Is that all? She probably had some catching up to do while you were out catching off-roaders. :hihi:

10? Is that all? She probably had some catching up to do while you were out catching off-roaders. :hihi:

:hihi: good one, she can tap who she likes, i really dont care. although i must admit i do allow alittle inward grin when she gets a slap off the lowlifes she taps.

wrong i know but she was a real :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: and at times still is.

What a nasty, bitter thread this has become.:( Still, it helps to explain why some of the people on here are so full of misdirected anger.

What a nasty, bitter thread this has become.:( Still, it helps to explain why some of the people on here are so full of misdirected anger.

The anger is well directed:hihi:

David Cameron recently said he wanted people to stigmatise absent father in the same way we stigmatise drunk drivers but I wish he would also encourage society to stigmatise single mothers. It shouldn't be acceptable for women of low morals to churn out child after child and be rewarded by being given a free council house and showered with benefits by the state.

David Cameron recently said he wanted people to stigmatise absent father in the same way we stigmatise drunk drivers but I wish he would also encourage society to stigmatise single mothers. It shouldn't be acceptable for women of low morals to churn out child after child and be rewarded by being given a free council house and showered with benefits by the state.

Best watch out for pregnant orange women with loads of kids, they will be out to get you. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

some need two homes knocked togeather:rant: