Can anyone reccommend a good Bed and Breakfast?

This one is excellent, looks lovely, in an area I know well, not too far from town, this is exactly what I was looking for.:D

Many thanks

glad to be of help :)

But if I already lived there why would I have been looking for a B&B, it is only now that I have moved that I need one.
Perhaps not but you'd know how to google or trip advisor for your research. You'll be asking the forum where you've put your bin bags next

Perhaps not but you'd know how to google or trip advisor for your research. You'll be asking the forum where you've put your bin bags next

What is with all the negativity?:huh:

Are you going to post the same thing to every other forum member who asks for suggestions, is this not one of the points of a forum.

If you don't have any suggestions for me then why do you feel the need to butt in and make negative comments, are you that bored?:rant:

Edited by rainbow sky
typo

When my family visit there is not usually room for them in my house so they stay at this place:

http://www.hillsborough-hotel.co.uk/

They really like it. It's on the tramline into town so you can get into town in about 10 minutes. The food is nice and they brew their own beer there. It's very good.

Loving it:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The Montgomery hotel ( used to be the nether edge hotel ) has just been completely refurbished and is under new management. Its great and very near the city centre with loads of free parking. Food is all home made . We had friends stay there a couple of weeks ago and they were very pleased. Reasonably priced too

“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 September 2009

I totally agree with the comments made by Plu53. There is really nothing else to be said. I have travelled throughout the world and can honestly say this is definately the worst room I have had to sleep in! Surely this would not pass basic hygene standards? Do not contemplate staying here unless you are desperate as indeed we were!

More

Trip advisor!

Tyndale

164 Millhouses La, Sheffield

S7 2HE

T 0114-236 1660

Lovely couple run this B&B close to where I work. Good parking and good pub food close by.

gnvqsos... if you read trip advisor it actually says that the Montgomery, Nether Edge has been refurbed and has new management ... quote '“Hotel refurbished to a high standard!”

I would recommend this hotel, my family recently stayed when we attended a wedding reception there. We found it to be excellent in all areas... big thumbs up!

Edited by darlingdilly

“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 September 2009

I totally agree with the comments made by Plu53. There is really nothing else to be said. I have travelled throughout the world and can honestly say this is definately the worst room I have had to sleep in! Surely this would not pass basic hygene standards? Do not contemplate staying here unless you are desperate as indeed we were!

More

Trip advisor!

go and look now though. There are new owners and Im sure you would be amazed at the difference. They only took over in May this year and have spent a lot of money. Reviews prior to this would have been on the previous management