Can anyone reccommend a good Bed and Breakfast?

I have alreadt tipped it but Rainbow says no!Not near enough to Heeley as she stated in her request(n0t)

I didn't state in my request that I wanted it near to Heeley because I actually asked for it to be close to town centre, which (in my opinion) Rivelin Glen is NOT. So once again thank you for your suggestion but it is not what I was looking for.

To accomodate guests and to advise others;how do you expect others to know?????

What others, any guests we have had in past have stayed with us.

By the way if I was a stranger to Sheffield asking for acommodation I would be put off by your negative attitude.

Think maybe Halls of residence would be good. We once went to do a job in Cardiff and stayed in hallls of residence so maybe Sheffield does same.

See this: http://www.sheffieldbedbreakfast.co.uk/

I didn't state in my request that I wanted it near to Heeley because I actually asked for it to be close to town centre, which (in my opinion) Rivelin Glen is NOT. So once again thank you for your suggestion but it is not what I was looking for.

The term close is elastic and as you have a car near the town means little.

What others, any guests we have had in past have stayed with us.

By the way if I was a stranger to Sheffield asking for acommodation I would be put off by your negative attitude.

Well you are a bit ..............if you feel that way.I will let you insert your own word.I am not negative as I replied with an excellent suggestion;by contrast you rejected my advice which is hardly positive.

Well you are a bit ..............if you feel that way.I will let you insert your own word.I am not negative as I replied with an excellent suggestion;by contrast you rejected my advice which is hardly positive.

Ow for goodness sake, I rejected your suggestion as it was too far away from town, as I have already explained. Yes our family have a car but I don't drive.

Anyway can we please just put this to rest now, thank you.

I can recommend Psalter House on Clifford Road S11. My grandparents and relitives stayed there when they came to Sheffield for my wedding and said it was really good. Another place worth checking is trip advisor. They have a long list of B&B's with reviews and recommendations. Hope you find somewhere to stay.

It's owned and run by the same woman who used to do cleaning at our house and I expect it is excellent. Everyone who stays there seems to like it.

Thank you very much to everyone for all your suggestions, I will check them out.

The Montgomery hotel ( used to be the nether edge hotel ) has just been completely refurbished and is under new management. Its great and very near the city centre with loads of free parking. Food is all home made . We had friends stay there a couple of weeks ago and they were very pleased. Reasonably priced too

Hillsborough Hotel on bus routes tram and direct service to Heeley Bottoms and Chesterflied Rd.Real ale for drinkers

The Montgomery hotel ( used to be the nether edge hotel ) has just been completely refurbished and is under new management. Its great and very near the city centre with loads of free parking. Food is all home made . We had friends stay there a couple of weeks ago and they were very pleased. Reasonably priced too

This one is excellent, looks lovely, in an area I know well, not too far from town, this is exactly what I was looking for.:D

Many thanks