Can anyone reccommend a good Bed and Breakfast?

I will be coming to Sheffield next month with my family and need a couple of night accommodation, there will be 2 adults and 2 kids 7 and 14yrs. We will have car so will need parking. I would like it reasonably close to town if possible.

I have checked out the usual hotels etc, but just wondered if anyone new something a little bit more homely:)

Try this one.......http://www.beightonbandb.co.uk/

:( think it needs hotel inspector in this place.

I will be coming to Sheffield next month with my family and need a couple of night accommodation, there will be 2 adults and 2 kids 7 and 14yrs. We will have car so will need parking. I would like it reasonably close to town if possible.

I have checked out the usual hotels etc, but just wondered if anyone new something a little bit more homely:)

Rivelin Glen in Rivelin Valley-excellent ,characterful can waly to tram terminus,pub nearby,and on A6001 so easy to locate.

Thanks for that but it is too far from town centre. We lived in Heeley up until 2 months ago and I want to be able to go back and visit friends and neighbours who lived by us, and to pop to the shops:love:

Thanks for that but it is too far from town centre. We lived in Heeley up until 2 months ago and I want to be able to go back and visit friends and neighbours who lived by us, and to pop to the shops:love:

Best campout in Meersbrook Park darlin

Best campout in Meersbrook Park darlin

Thanks for that :rolleyes:

Thanks for that :rolleyes:

No problem my love-its always apleasure to help a strangler

No problem my love-its always apleasure to help a strangler

Strangler?

Strangler?

Sorry I meant stranger-are you living bin Boston by any chance?

Hardwick House B&B is very homely and less than 2 miles from the city centre. It has really nice reviews on trip advisor although personally, I haven't stayed there myself (I just know of someone who has and enjoyed it).