I'm having a baby!!

So after my MC last year....we are pregnant again!!:banana::banana::banana::clap::clap::clap:

Went for an early scan at 7 weeks and all was ok but the 12 week one was yesterday and baby was still there,healthy and very wriggly!!

I'm so happy i could burst!

Due 28th Dec!! Just thought i'd share my good news.x.

Congratulations buddy xx

My daughter went through the same in 2009 and now she is 30 weeks and we can relax and look forward to her baby in August. I wish you all the best. XXXXXXXXXX

Ah that's fantastic chick! Really happy for you xx

awww congratulations!! its the best feeling ever isn't it after such an awful thing. we were exactly same, and now due in 6 weeks :) hope pregnancys been kind to you :) xx

congratulations i was in the same situation in sept 2009 had my baby boy in Aug 2010 and expecting my 2nd in 4 weeks :D

congratulations again !!

Thats lovely news congratulations enjoy it all xxx

Congratulations! It's amazing after all the heartache of MC, I am also pregnant after a series of MC and I'm due on August 23rd... never got this far along before, so I'm nervous and excited :) xx

congratulations luv XX

I am just soooo happy for you,I know that you went through such an upsetting time...good times ahead :D

Congratulations to CLE-CKY, talulabel and cezzz1 too, ooh these threads make me feel all broody :hihi: