I phone or blackberry?

iPhone or Blackberry is like asking, Jaguar or Ford.....

iPhone is good....

Blackberry, some people like but personally I think they are terrible...

Go for the Galaxy, or a HTC (almost any Android to be fair)

iPhone or Blackberry is like asking, Jaguar or Ford.....

iPhone is good....

Blackberry, some people like but personally I think they are terrible...

Go for the Galaxy, or a HTC (almost any Android to be fair)

Except they were both the same at one point.

Jag - Ford in suit.

iphone.. it s much more convenient

I have an Iphone 3G at the moment, but when I upgrade in August I want a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Iphone is easier to use

Yeah, keys are too small on the BlackBerry IMO.

My only complaint about the Iphone is the poor battery life :(

blackberry messenger has a ping function that is quite annoying when someone keeps pinging you!

I'd have a blackberry over iphone

Ping is a open platform "App" that let's it's users send various types of message's to each other like music, photo's and the bog standard text message.

it is available on android Bb and ios

Cool, will your Wildfire sit in all our docking stations so that we can listen to all those podcasts and on-demand radio shows via the Pure Radio app, and music and podcasts via iTunes?

Edit: Also, if the iphone is "just a gimmick" and the "wildfire does everything an Iphone does" why bother buying a cheap gimmick? :hihi:

Haha, very well played with the gimmick, made me laugh.

In all seriousness, I've recently got the Desire HD on contract, I wanted a cheap contract, so paid 90squid for the phone, the iPhone I think was double this price but... y'know.

Personally, I wouldn't touch BB, but not for all the nerdy reasons some people give, I just don't get on with them, buttons too small too.

I will be honest, I would have got the iPhone 4 if I could have afforded it, and the fella in the shop said ''Ahhh you have been pursuaded by the branding'' but to be honest, all I knew was that I've used the iPhone and I've got on with it.

The desire HD is a cracking peice of kit, will do all sorts, but I don't use it to it's max potential, quick as anything, but unless you're downloading every single app, and using every single feature, the iPhone or HD will be fine for you, they will both do most things. deal breaker more tha anything will be the size, but after a week of using my HD the phone feels very normal, and when I held a mates iPhone4 and it felt like the old Nokia 8210 (I think that was the small one)

Go in, play with them all, decide from there, you will notice within 5 minutes just which phone feels right. But whichever you get...be prepared to take a ribbing from the opposite brand fan boys lol.

My only complaint about the Iphone is the poor battery life :(

That's only because you've got an old one, the battery life on the iPhone 4 is much better. Most likely the new ones this year will be even better.

... the fella in the shop said ''Ahhh you have been pursuaded by the branding''...

The sales assistant said this? What store?

His boss will be chuffed when the assistant pulls that line again in front of a "secret shopper".

Most branded consumer goods manufacturers employ such people these days. A bad report can get the entire product line taken out of that store and have serious repercussions for the entire chain.

The assistants job is to analyze the customers needs and make recommendations based on what they find out. Dissing a stocked brand is a huge no go area.

Having being forced to use the wife's Blackberry last weekend so she could use my Galaxy for it's Wifi Tethering...I'm forced to say.....iPhone.

I hate hate hate blackberry phones. I gave up after about 12 hours and put my sim in my old HTC Tytn II (Windows Mobile 6.1) Clunky but OK.

They are very different phones. No point comparing them.