Hallam FM: Driving me nutz!!

Do you Listen to Hallam FM? Do you like it?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Listen to Hallam FM? Do you like it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never heard of Hallam FM is it any good?
    • I love it!

Does anyone in here like Hallam FM? Im not trying to bash it or anything, but the only time I get to listen to it is when im forced to, at work, over the weekend! They play the same fliping songs over and over again and over, and im thinking back 2 or 3 years now and Im thinking to myself WHY!! WHY!! Hallam FM WHY! must you play the same songs? It's like they have one cd, slap it in, set it to repeat, and then just fall asleep while it constantly repeats all day long and all weekend??? :loopy::rant: I dont listen to Hallam FM during the week so I dont know what it's like? Maybe they redeem themselves during the week and play some good quality songs, maybe they dont! If you work for Hallam FM have a word with the boss please!:hihi:

Who else agrees or disagrees with me?

Edited by DunkinDonut

They have a no repeat work day 9-5 haha i've never heard them repeat a song...

im exactly the same i always have capital on in my car but as soon as other half gets in he changes it over to hallam, im like why do you have to change it over and hes says they play better music than capital lmao, i have no banned him from touching the buttons in my car lol.

so yeah i agree with you dunkin :-)

See those buttons marked frequency up and down. If you dont like then press one of them. If you work somewhere where its on then get your workmates to agree if its ok with them to change it.

UK commercial radio station of the year and highest rated show in South Yorkshire. Must be doing something right.

The go compare advert on Hallam FM makes my skin crawl brrr...:0(

See those buttons marked frequency up and down. If you dont like then press one of them. If you work somewhere where its on then get your workmates to agree if its ok with them to change it.

UK commercial radio station of the year and highest rated show in South Yorkshire. Must be doing something right.

Worst radio station in Yorkshire, just goes to show how stupid people up here are! Awful music broken up with terrible adverts!

Commercial radio stations tend to last about half an hour in this house before we get thoroughly fed up of them.

its not bad in the mornings

No - I stopped listening to it about 6 or so years ago. Big John is just puerile nonsense, and I can't stand the "jovial bloke, thick chirpy bimbo" recipe which seems to be everywhere at the moment. I'll stick to my iPod in the car now, I think.

cullenlover is correct, we don't repeat songs between 9am - 5pm on weekdays and the songs we do play are chosen by the people of South Yorkshire via our 'You Choose The Music' section: http://www.hallamfm.co.uk/music.

Our awards are chosen bu a national panel of people and are based on the content of the shows, the variety of music and the presenters.

Our rotation of songs is one of the best in the UK and the Capital Groups rotation is factually one of the worst meaning they repeat for more often than most.

If you have any suggestions for the station we'd be happy to hear from you via our Facebook and Twitter pages. Search of Hallam FM.

Thanks

HALLAM FM

When in hospital I have been forced to listen to this drivel until my ears bleed - people are driven to their graves by this puke soaked pap.

The only thing that gets me about Hallam FM is that Friday song they do that goes something like, "Its Friday, the week is over and there's no more work to do"!! Whats that all about?? A heck of a lot of people work at the weekend, especially in retail. Its obviously the office class they're singing to there :roll: