Any airgunners here?

I have a 300bar Cylinder, you need a charge?

Biggsy :)

thanks mate that would be great as my pump has just broke, might be able to help u out with a bit of shooting in return:)

Any one been to the new indoor range at Rotherham?

http://www.idleback.co.uk/indoor-shooting-range

Might give it try next week

I have 3 PCP's but don't have places to use them.

WH100 KT .22

AAS410 Carbine .177

Daystate MK1 Airwolf .177:)

Also have a Beretta Silver Pigeon 12 Bore but not fired a single cartridge yet.:(

Any one been to the new indoor range at Rotherham?

http://www.idleback.co.uk/indoor-shooting-range

Might give it try next week

I have 3 PCP's but don't have places to use them.

WH100 KT .22

AAS410 Carbine .177

Daystate MK1 Airwolf .177:)

Also have a Beretta Silver Pigeon 12 Bore but not fired a single cartridge yet.:(

A tad on the expensive side at £12 per hour if you're on your own and using your own gear :o

I used to shoot at Herringthorpe Leisure centre... it was razed to the ground though :mad:

Biggsy:)

A tad on the expensive side at £12 per hour if you're on your own and using your own gear :o

I used to shoot at Herringthorpe Leisure centre... it was razed to the ground though :mad:

Biggsy:)

Yes, it does seem expensive for an hour but don't know of any where else local.

there is also the gun club / rifle range (outdoor) at thurnscoe, goldthorpe behind the dog track ,http://www.thurnscoerifleclub.co.uk/

ive not been myself i think its somewhere about 50 quid a yr im not sure.

ive only just found this at rotherham so possibly in the near future will give it a try. as im in the middle of both. im looking for a ultra multi if anybody hears of one.

Hi all you fellow airgunners!!

I've acquired a few more since I last posted..

Webley mk3 (love these and now seem to have accumilated four- latest addition is the bottom one)..

Original mod45

HW35 from 1979

Milbro Diana mk4

Original mod2

I have another Original mod50 but it needs assembling before I can take a pic..

Cheers, Biggsy :)

Hi all

Just acquired a BSA air rifle from 1906 :o

It needs a bit of work, new piston seal, mainspring, both sights and a few screws to make it shoot but it's not bad to say it's teice as old as me :hihi::hihi:

Hi all

Just acquired a BSA air rifle from 1906 :o

It needs a bit of work, new piston seal, mainspring, both sights and a few screws to make it shoot but it's not bad to say it's teice as old as me :hihi::hihi:

Like the look of that a lot :love:

I have a UMAREX CPS sport (0.177), but is not suitable for ratting. Which pistol would you guys recommend for ratting. I do not want a rifle however. I am a novice.

I have a UMAREX CPS sport (0.177), but is not suitable for ratting. Which pistol would you guys recommend for ratting. I do not want a rifle however. I am a novice.

Pistols aren't really generally used for any type of hunting but the most powerful (legal) pistols include, BSA Scorpion, HW45, the Sheridan, Crosman, Benjamin type single shot Co2 pistols like the EB22, E9a, 2240 etc, these are usually used for humane dispatch on rats/squirrels that are caught in live traps..

Pistols aren't really generally used for any type of hunting but the most powerful (legal) pistols include, BSA Scorpion, HW45, the Sheridan, Crosman, Benjamin type single shot Co2 pistols like the EB22, E9a, 2240 etc, these are usually used for humane dispatch on rats/squirrels that are caught in live traps..

Take a look at this,

http://www.solware.co.uk/air-pistol-air-rifle/crossman-webley-ratcatcher.shtml

Air pistols are 6lb psi or under or you would have to have a FAC [ Fire arms cert ] for more powerful.

Take no notice of the 400 yards claim, for an instant kill 20 yds or less. That's if your a good shot, good for close shot kills.

Edited by Lexikia

Take a look at this,

http://www.solware.co.uk/air-pistol-air-rifle/crossman-webley-ratcatcher.shtml

Air pistols are 6lb psi or under or you would have to have a FAC [ Fire arms cert ] for more powerful.

Take no notice of the 400 yards claim, for an instant kill 20 yds or less. That's if your a good shot, good for close shot kills.

If a Pistol goes over 6ft lbs then it becomes a firearm, firearms as pistols are banned so I was told that getting caught with a pistol that's over the legal limit is actually worse than getting caught with a rifle over the limit..

I have a couple of Custom Ratcatchers..

Cheers, Biggsy