Any airgunners here?

How much did u get it for cos he offered it me for £140

I paid £135 for it..

I saw it advertised at £190 on Gunstar..

Cheers, Biggsy :)

I paid £135 for it..

I saw it advertised at £190 on Gunstar..

Sorry, The wife was logged in :roll:

Biggsy :)

Anyone had any experience of the BSA R10 Mk2? I am thinking of getting one.

Anyone had any experience of the BSA R10 Mk2? I am thinking of getting one.

Hi

I've not handled one but all the reports are that they are good :cool::cool:

Cheers, Biggsy:)

If anyone is interested iv got a new brocock contour super 6 for sale that comes with shooting permission

hi all, i am a keen airgun hunter and would like to know how many other airguners there are on sf and what gun u shoot, what u shoot, and what kit u use :)

Shot 2 woodies on my back garden for my dinner but i need to know if my 22 air rifle will kill a badger or 2 as i am sick of them digging my newly laid lawn up::

Shot 2 woodies on my back garden for my dinner but i need to know if my 22 air rifle will kill a badger or 2 as i am sick of them digging my newly laid lawn up::

No, a legal power .22 air rifle is not suitable to kill a badger because;

a) Although it CAN kill it, the death would most likely be slow and miserable. Not quick and humane.

b) It's illegal to kill badgers. Hope you get caught/reported/prosecuted :bigsmile:

Hi all

Just acquired a BSA air rifle from 1906 :o

It needs a bit of work, new piston seal, mainspring, both sights and a few screws to make it shoot but it's not bad to say it's teice as old as me :hihi::hihi:

Where did you get it? :banana::partyhat::heyhey:

Where did you get it? :banana::partyhat::heyhey:

Hi RB

I got it from a chap in Wales, it was a freebie but he's a watch collector (same as me!) so I sorted half a dozen watches out for him ;)

He delivered it to my door too!!! (He was travelling from Wales to Durham )

This is completely illegal - you will be in huge trouble if you do. Most people would be thrilled to have such amazing animals in their garden, just live with it & learn to appreciate them.

This is completely illegal - you will be in huge trouble if you do. Most people would be thrilled to have such amazing animals in their garden, just live with it & learn to appreciate them.

True regarding the Badgers but woodies are on the DEFRA list as a pest and so can be taken with an airgun as long as no projectiles leave the property and the shooter is 15 yards (Er, I think!) from the centre of the nearest highway..

Also it goes without saying the permission is required from the landowner otherwise it's deemed as armed tresspass....

I think a fullbore rifle would be needed for Badgers as they're tough critters, I was amazed (and thrilled!) when I had a badger on our back a few years ago!!, It was fantastic to see one walking around as opposed to seeing them still at the side of Bochum Parkway :thumbsup:

Biggsy :)