Any airgunners here?

I took down a 300lb man at 375 yards with a Webley Tempest. I'd modified it to fire small pebbles at about 900 psi.

PM me for tips and tricks related to the air gun "scene".

If a Pistol goes over 6ft lbs then it becomes a firearm, firearms as pistols are banned so I was told that getting caught with a pistol that's over the legal limit is actually worse than getting caught with a rifle over the limit..

I have a couple of Custom Ratcatchers..

Cheers, Biggsy

Nice guns.

Patio could do with a bit of attention.

Hi mate, my permission is in Barlow as well. I think we need to meet up! I'll PM you. Rich

where abouts in barlow do u shoot mate? and iv just got a LOAD of new land in and around barlow:)

anyone selling a hunting light, scope mounted or hand held lamp for lamping please let me know

where abouts in barlow do u shoot mate? and iv just got a LOAD of new land in and around barlow:)

if you ever come across any decent rat shoots /poultry farms etc and need any help/fuel/diesel costs split etc then gis a shout :D

i think your best bet for 2nd hand lamping kit is one of the shooting mags etc, dont see much come up on here tbh. i got a cracking lamp from the airgun shop at barnsley, wasnt to bad prob 35 quid or so, scope mount.

Patio could do with a bit of attention.

Ha ha ha!!

Too right!, It's a mess and will probably be renewed next year!!

I recently bought a nice Blued steel moderator for my Air Arms Camargue recently, It finished the muzzle end off nicely as the muzzle brake was missing when I acquired the rifle..

Pic 1

Pic 2

Also acquired a nice old Walther LP53 a few days ago, a few marks here and there though..

Pic 1

The barrel weight fell off after the first shot!!

Pic 2

Another recent addition is this HW80..

HW80

Factory cammo'd Webley Tracker it needs de-rusting!!

I bought a Webley mk3 stock a couple of years ago for next to nowt, it was black with age and full of dents and scratches, I refinished it and fitted it a couple of weeks ago..

Mk3 Webbo on refinished stock

Cheers, Biggsy :)

Just got another, an Air Arms Jackal AR7, I think i'll scavenge parts from it for my AA Camargue then do this up at a later date...

Pic 1

Pic 2

I've removed the acky cammo paint from the action with Acetone so it's a nice blacked action now:cool:

Cheers, Biggsy :)

Just bought my self a theoben rapid 17 :) might go try it out tonight with a spot of lamping

Just bought my self a theoben rapid 17 :) might go try it out tonight with a spot of lamping

Well done mate :cool: smashing rifles :thumbsup:

I just bought a Brocock Hunter, really quiet but has the acky Plazzie stock..

Someone had painted it gloss black (Car aerosol) over grey primer, the paint was so thin that the grey primer was showing through so I keyed it up and stippled a couple of coats of satin black paint on it..

Biggsy :)

Did u buy it off a lad in rotherham?

Yes, in Greasbrough, when I searched for 'Brocock Hunter' His posts came up from gunstar, he'd tried selling it several times by the looks of it..

Biggsy:)