Any airgunners here?

Shooting is under threat and airguns are in the sights of the government, there has been too many airgun incidents recently where people have been killed, best find somewhere legal to shoot and not risk becoming another nail in this sports coffin.

Get yourself down the pop shop and trade it in for a ball of some description.

After being stood unused for at least 8 years, I finally got my Webley Raider topped up with air the other day. Now I just need somewhere to use it!

Can anyone recommend anywhere? I've seen the range in Rotherham that has been posted but I'm in S36 so would prefer somewhere closer. There's plenty of countryside around here but as I understand the law now, I can't use my gun within 50 feet of a footpath/road?

After being stood unused for at least 8 years, I finally got my Webley Raider topped up with air the other day. Now I just need somewhere to use it!

Can anyone recommend anywhere? I've seen the range in Rotherham that has been posted but I'm in S36 so would prefer somewhere closer. There's plenty of countryside around here but as I understand the law now, I can't use my gun within 50 feet of a footpath/road?

Hi, do you know if this is true even when on your own land, such as a garden etc? I've just looked for this on a website and it seems a little unclear. From what I can tell it does include your own land, but only if it causes upset.. Reason I ask is that I use my garden to shoot in, but neighbours around can easily see what I'm doing :confused:

If you are near a public highway or road it's just not worth the risk.

Idleback guns at Rotherham have a great indoor range

Someone pinned my cat down years ago and shot him with one of these. ALL weapons of this nature should be banned for general sale!!!

Someone pinned my cat down years ago and shot him with one of these. ALL weapons of this nature should be banned for general sale!!!

Not really :rolleyes:

Not really :rolleyes:

Don't roll your eyes at me, after that happened to me and as it happens quite often not just to cats I think Its a valid opinion. If you dont agree thats fair enough however stuff your eyeroll where the sun doesn't shine, and your airgun while your at it!!

Don't roll your eyes at me, after that happened to me and as it happens quite often not just to cats I think Its a valid opinion. If you dont agree thats fair enough however stuff your eyeroll where the sun doesn't shine, and your airgun while your at it!!

Let's be honest the sort of sick sod who would do it with a legal air gun would just as likely do it with an illegal air gun or a house brick.

Evil scum is evil scum.

Let's be honest the sort of sick sod who would do it with a legal air gun would just as likely do it with an illegal air gun or a house brick.

Evil scum is evil scum.

Yes but there is no need to have any form of gun made legal to general public

Yes but there is no need to have any form of gun made legal to general public

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: