Any airgunners here?

God please forgive me for laughing out loud at that one!

Go on then, you're forgiven. :hihi:

dont suppose anyone as a steel breech for a crosman 2240 only using it for plinking but want to attach a red dot sight

are got a clip on red sight scope that doesnt require scope mountings

Edited by grand

Anyone know of anywhere I can take my son and myself +air rifle to target practice on tin cans etc . Not interested in shooting any wildlife just wanting to do a bit of plinking outdoors for fun where we are not going to get swooped on by firearms squad or will be close enough to scare or injure members of public . Not bothered about indoor ranges and preferably in Sheffield or Rotherham ?

Edited by italian 73
Grammar

I think it's now illegal. They'll confiscate your guns and charge you... I heard a instance like that happening to someone I know. If I remember rightly you have to have permission of the land owner or you must go to a gun club....

Just go somewhere out on the countryside well out of the way. Or to some deserted beach.

Just go somewhere out on the countryside well out of the way. Or to some deserted beach.

Or just play Call of Duty instead.

Or just play Call of Duty instead.

Yeah , how times have changed ?

Woodend Farm off J28 offers outside target shooting - not Sheffied or Rotherham, but not too far if you have transport.

They have an indoor range and cross bow shooting too.

I've shot here with my OH, (my first time- he uses it fairly regularly) and it's a good set up.

Tel 01623 550544

Woodend Farm off J28 offers outside target shooting - not Sheffied or Rotherham, but not too far if you have transport.

They have an indoor range and cross bow shooting too.

I've shot here with my OH, (my first time- he uses it fairly regularly) and it's a good set up.

Tel 01623 550544

Cheers for that . Will give them a ring ?

You've just advised someone to comitt armed trespass which might result in a sentence, or 1000 fine, and confiscation of guns.

You need permission even for plinking at cans if on someone elses land. You also cant shoot within 50ft of a highway etc.

To the OP get permission or go to Idleback indoor range at Rotherham or one of the outdoor ones that charge a fiver

---------- Post added 28-03-2015 at 23:24 ----------

Parkwood upfrom the old ski village, thats where i go.

Illegally i assume?