Any airgunners here?

Hi all

Dunno how I missed this thread :confused:

I've been collecting airguns for a few years now but don't get chance to shoot them much apart from down the back garden...

I much prefer vintage guns and am going to buy a Webley mk1 rifle as soon as i've saved up the required asking price...

I make sure that all my guns are within the legal limit of 12ft lbs (rifles) and 6ft lbs (pistols) :thumbsup:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Not all my guns are in the pics, i'll have to get a group shot one day ;)

Biggsy :)

Hi all

I've been collecting airguns for a few years now but don't get chance to shoot them much apart from down the back garden...

I much prefer vintage guns and am going to buy a Webley mk1 rifle as soon as i've saved up the required asking price...

I make sure that all my guns are within the legal limit of 12ft lbs (rifles) and 6ft lbs (pistols) :thumbsup:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

now thats hat i call A COLLECTION wow lucky you

That's quite an arsenal you have Biggsy. Planning a war or what mate lol .

That's quite an arsenal you have Biggsy. Planning a war or what mate lol .

Nah!!

They're only like toy guns compared to live round guns ;)

Hi all

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

I dont see a diana mod 15 in that very nice collection ? sure theres one laying around in me shed ???

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/images/Gun-Images/Diana-model-15-A6927.jpg

NICE!

just started, got a .22 breakbarrell but want to save up for a precharged air one. my dad's got a pretty nice Weirich one, but I've got nowhere nr the amount of cash at the minute.

stick with your springers mate iv had all sorts of precharged there nice but they aint all that just down to 2 trusty old hw's at present ;)

yeah nothing worse than being out haveing a great day and your gun runs out of air ?

stay out days with a good spring gun and 1000 pellets

hi ive got a 22 cant remember make lol as im new to it all a a 4x32 scope with light and lazer but cant to the hell of me sort the sights out anyone have any advice on zeroing them in or could do it for me

hi ive got a 22 cant remember make lol as im new to it all a a 4x32 scope with light and lazer but cant to the hell of me sort the sights out anyone have any advice on zeroing them in or could do it for me

posted in your other thread, its quite easy.

I see you's have some decent air rifle kits, I on the other hand do like to get hold of the under-dog rifle's, and see how much they can re-vamped and brought up to modern day levels of power.

I looking for a BAM B3-1 .22 Chinese Air Rifle, if anyone hears of one on sale be it a restoration job or fully working I will be very interested in all details. I've been told its as heavy as lead and totally chunky, but the quirkiness of the rifle does appeal to my sence of humour lol.

ALAN

http://www.bghi.us/index.php?x=b3