Any airgunners here?

If I was to go ahead with seting up the rough shoot airrifle club it would be in 50 acres of woodland with rabbit, pigeon, crows, etc and the location would be in Barlow

keep us informed then of this, would be of interest i bet to quite a few people on here.

keep us informed then of this, would be of interest i bet to quite a few people on here.

im just talking it over with the landowner now to see what would be the best way to go about it, anyone else have any thoughts??

im just talking it over with the landowner now to see what would be the best way to go about it, anyone else have any thoughts??

assume people will need insurance and some sort of id/membership card. landowner will want to set times/rules etc and know who is coming on site ?

used to be a similar set up years ago for pigeon shooting where you paid an annual fee to have access to thousand+ acres etc, not sure how it worked in practise tho.

how many members etc you looking at?

yes people will defo need insurance and need to be 18 or over, the rest we are still sorting out lol

right if anyone is interested in becoming a member of a barlow rought shoot air rifle club (brsac) in barlow then please let me know as iv been given permission to start a culb by the land owner, the fee will be 100 pound for a full years membership. all members wanting to join must have there own air rifle insurance and must be 18 or over, once u are a member u will have unlimited use of the woodland (day or night) for the full year and we will organise regular meet ups for target shooting/ rought shooting etc so if u are interested please contact me:) and if u have any ideas for the culb then please feel free to say :)

Well done on getting that but somewhere in Sheffield might go down a bit better?

Well done on getting that but somewhere in Sheffield might go down a bit better?

By the nature of the land required to go shooting, you're not going to get much in the city.

do u know anywhere in sheffield

Think your inbox is full mate, tried PMing you!

right if anyone is interested in becoming a member of a barlow rought shoot air rifle club (brsac) in barlow then please let me know as iv been given permission to start a culb by the land owner, the fee will be 100 pound for a full years membership. all members wanting to join must have there own air rifle insurance and must be 18 or over, once u are a member u will have unlimited use of the woodland (day or night) for the full year and we will organise regular meet ups for target shooting/ rought shooting etc so if u are interested please contact me:) and if u have any ideas for the culb then please feel free to say :)

Definitely interested mate , please contact me Cheers.

replied on your other thread, this came to nothing in the end. i'd be interested in sharing costs/shoot etc with suitable person if a good site can be found, if interested please pm.

hi also looking for land etc am in chesterfield any one local shoot?