Free to good home

Oh Girly, don't be too hard on Rossy- he is very well mannered and kind to old ladies. See below>> #70

PS If you get really desperate to get rid of your burdens maybe a visit to Australia house- Oz takes in all sorts of so called refugees :help:

Oh Girly, don't be too hard on Rossy- he is very well mannered and kind to old ladies. See below>> #70

PS If you get really desperate to get rid of your burdens maybe a visit to Australia house- Oz takes in all sorts of so called refugees :help:

They wont take just anyone though Nan.

I've enquired sixteen times as to whether they'll accept my missus and i got laughed out of the place.

Still faint heart and all that,here goes with number seventeen.

'rossyrooney,,, you seem to be getting rather giddy now,, does your wife know that you have access to her laptop ????

'rossyrooney,,, you seem to be getting rather giddy now,, does your wife know that you have access to her laptop ????

Does she heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She doesn't even know i've escaped from the shed yet.

@Rossyrooney......you are indeed getting brave young man,, However i may send your poor wife my business card, " correctional services for wayward husbands" i think you need to be taken in hand !

Cripes...............i'm getting a hot flush,anyone got any spare HRT i can have.