Free to good home

poor mrs rossyrooney,,,, you have my sympathy.. take heart dear girl we will find him a good home

I've only just seen these replies as i have been polishing and ironing since 5 am.

Make no mistake about it,i consider myself to be the boss in my house.

Only yesterday i left the dishes for a whole half hour after she told me to do them,and you lot thought i was a wimp,phfft.

On Saturday i flatly refused to make her side of the bed,unfortunately for me she got in my side instead.

Must go she's calling me.

Coming dear.

Ha Ha Rossyroony, i do hope you look after your poor hardworking wife,, we women are overworked and not appreciated,,MEN KNOW YOUR PLACE,:hihi:

I've only just seen these replies as i have been polishing and ironing since 5 am.

Make no mistake about it,i consider myself to be the boss in my house.

Only yesterday i left the dishes for a whole half hour after she told me to do them,and you lot thought i was a wimp,phfft.

On Saturday i flatly refused to make her side of the bed,unfortunately for me she got in my side instead.

Must go she's calling me.

Coming dear.

You really are spoilt. The bed in my house belongs to me, I allow him to sleep on whichever side I don't require. I know he appreciates the kindness that I show him, he is often moved to tears.

QUESTION ... We are talking Yorkshire blokes here?Right?

Yes he is a yorkshire man, but over the years he has come to understand that compliance to my rules is the true path to peace and harmony. However my original offer still stands, and please don't forget the additional extras which include the dog, perfume and his tea flask, I live in hope that someone out there will agree to give him a trial run.

Edited by rainbow2411

We are indeed Nan.

Unfortunately we're talking about Yorkshire women too,they didn't need to burn their bras,they just filled 'em with rocks and bashed us poor blokes around the head with them.

Well, this worm is turning,i have just informed my missus that i will wash the steps when i feel like doing so.

Must close now,i'll speak to you when i get back from casualty.

QUESTION for Nan.

Regarding the tag line under your name.

Are you really a pilot or do you cook in a chinese chippy.?

Answer for Rossy

At the time that I added this tag some of my family were living in another state so flying nan was apt. Now I should change it to ?

Edited by nanrobbo

How about...........The Aussie Adventurer..................

.............................Woonona Wondernan......................

Or let's not bother Nan,you sound great as you are.

@Rossyrooney......you are indeed getting brave young man,, However i may send your poor wife my business card, " correctional services for wayward husbands" i think you need to be taken in hand !

Free to good home, 50 plus male,, partly housetrained, good in the garden but needs retraining in other departments,,bodywork passable,, getting rid as hes started answering back :):):rant::rant:

I dont suppose by any chance he looks like George Clooney ? :rolleyes: