Free to good home

Well because it is clear that we are never going to sell or give them away I thought that we may be able to get rid for the odd hour or even day if someone somewhere wants a bloke to lets say walk their dog or ..oh god I'm already struggling to think of anything they could do. I think you're right try ebay, good luck.

You could send him to my house to make me a cup of tea.

My missus is washing the car and i'm parched.

Yes that works for me, mashing and drinking tea seems to be his mission in life, he says he is the only one he knows who can do it properly, he is especially proud of his method for making a flask of tea, milk and two heaped tablespoons of sugar and importantly leaving the teabags in the flask all day so that the last cup has the colour and consistency of sludge. So what do you say rossy does that sound good for you?

Yes that works for me, mashing and drinking tea seems to be his mission in life, he says he is the only one he knows who can do it properly, he is especially proud of his method for making a flask of tea, milk and two heaped tablespoons of sugar and importantly leaving the teabags in the flask all day so that the last cup has the colour and consistency of sludge. So what do you say rossy does that sound good for you?

Who would be carrying the flask?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Who would be carrying the flask?

I will be happy to throw in his flask as an added extra along with the perfume and if you would consider including the dog in the bargain, the flask could be strapped to his back, he is very good at coming when he's called (the dog I mean).

I'll take the flask thanks,it looks like you're stuck with the dog and hubby.

Am i right in assuming you're pretty young,i only ask because most women have perfected the art of ignoring us men until they find some task that they allow us to do to humour us,my missus has got it off to a tee.

I used to rank number three in the house after her and the dog,but she has a new car so i've been demoted again.

She does have her soppy moments,only last week she bought me a new Dyson and some gorgeous new tea towels for an early birthday present.

I am sorry but the deal is all or nothing, why would I want to get rid of a perfectly good flask without some major benefit to me? ask yourself would you?

Unfortunately you are quite wrong about me being pretty young, I am no longer in my first or even second flush of youth, but I would pathetically argue that on a good day and in a very favourable light, some kind person might possibly say "I bet she was pretty when she was young"!

A new Dyson and gorgeous new tea towels, your wife spoils you I hope you appreciate just how lucky you are.

Rossyrooney,,,KNOW YOUR PLACE, .......... your wife seems a saint,, you dont deserve her ............

Rossyrooney,,,KNOW YOUR PLACE, .......... your wife seems a saint,, you dont deserve her ............

You are so right, he really should be more grateful

What about rainrescue they take un wanted pets all the time and he may be of use as a kennel cleaner/dog walker :D